archercleaningserv

getting into tenders & good wfp jobs ?
« on: May 29, 2006, 06:16:17 pm »
I HAVE 22 YEARS EXPERIENCE CLEANING WINDOWS & HAVE JUST INVESTED INTO A REACH & WASH WFP SYSTEM , WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS I WANT TO MOVE FROM RESIDENTIAL HOUSES & GO MORE COMMERCIAL , BUT NEED TO ASK ADVICE ON HOW & WHERE DO YOU GET INTO FINDING WHERE TENDERS ARE ??????????  THE YEARS OF BEING POLITE TO MOST CUSTOMERS IN HOUSES , HAVE TAKEN THEIR TOLL ........ RELIABILITY , HONESTY , TRUSTWORTHY , GOOD PROFFESIONAL WORK - AND THEY STILL HAVE THINGS TO MOAN ABOUT ...... BOUGHT A NEW VAN 4 MONTH AGO & STILL GET USUAL crappy REMARKS LIKE , "NEW VAN ?    I MUST BE PAYING FOR THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!      THE VAN COSTS £185 PER MONTH , THEY PAY ME £5.00 PER MONTH  , AND PEOPLE THINK WINDOW CLEANERS ARE CLUELESS >>>>>>>>>>>>>  SO REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE SOME HELP IN HOW TO FIND HOW TO GET INTO THE GOOD WORK , IE   NURSERYS  , HOMES  , OFFICES  , THANKS  = CHRIS ..........

The Fox

Re: getting into tenders & good wfp jobs ?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 08:32:59 pm »
If you go to advanced search and type in Commercial   and narrow down the search by selecting the window cleaning forums, also select by topic you will find a lot of threads on this subject.

Can’t help you myself I only do domestic

By the way writing in upper case, it indicates shouting on forums.

JM123

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 01:14:43 am »
sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

archercleaningserv

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 10:09:08 am »
wot you on about ???????? ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Trevor Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 07:39:12 pm »
Chris,

the ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh is a polite way of asking you to write in lower case and not shout by USING UPPER CASE!

Its just computer manners,

best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Trevor Knight

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 02:25:03 pm »
No worries Chris,

Many thanks,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 05:04:37 pm »
yes chris get it right and stop shouting  so loud  so get your posts up till i get a laugh hows family anyhow
and the dog that loves to eat tds meters  good to hear from ya take care  fellow shammier ,lol and good luck with things now you have got the staff sorted out

archercleaningserv

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 08:42:38 pm »
hows it goin pal ??  familys ok mate , as for the dog cant really say the same pal !!  had a go at chewing the tyres on the trailer system so give his balls a bruising , at that point he decided to leave the tyre alone & start on my arm ... (only joking mate) but hes a really big english bull & gets abit too excited.......... thinking of sewing some pockets on him & sending him out for a few hours , while i operate the pole , chris.