Rich Senior

iCleaner website is for sale
« on: April 09, 2013, 04:19:34 pm »
Hi,
I am selling my website iCleaner.co.uk. I have registered this name since 2003, so it is a very mature domain. I think it would be a great name for a new cleaning company and I have put the name up for auction on Flippa.com

https://flippa.com/2910919-cleaners-and-cleaning-service

The website includes all the design etc and even a shop if you wanted to sell cleaning products online etc. The website is powered by WordPress so the new owner can change pages, add news, new products etc without needing to pay for a web designer.

Please let me know if you would like to know anything about this.

Best regards

Rich

david washbrook

Re: iCleaner website is for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:39:37 pm »
Rob I might be interested n this I went onto the flippa site it says auction has ended did it sell or is it still for sale

Give me a call
Thanks
Dave

Gruba

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 10:17:41 am »
Can you contact us info@elitess.co.uk we are interested in the iCleaner website

Nathan Hartigan

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 03:23:23 pm »
Is it still available
Nathan.citycleaning@gmail.com

Rich Senior

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 12:45:32 pm »
Thank you for your replies, and my apologies for not responding before now. I thought I had checked notify me of replies... ;-)

Yes, the iCleaner website is still available for sale. I have refreshed the website, so it is now a mobile first, WordPress powered design. It includes a blog, testimonials rotator and gallery. The name is very generic so could be used by any cleaning business, cleaning product or cleaning brand.

I have also reduced the price for a quick sale. I am now looking for £850.

This price includes the iCleaner.co.uk domain name and the WordPress website design and all content.

Please email me at rich@ifamily.co.uk for further information.

Thank you,
Rich