Re: Finished for Christmas
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 06:53:58 pm »
Finish tomorrow then back on the 27th /28th  ;D

saddo! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2018, 06:58:00 pm »
i finish tomorrow around 2pm til the 2nd jan.........my girlfriends works xmas party tomorrow night (3 course xmas dinner and disco)......looking forward to it............. then 3 course meal at the legends lounge on saturday at man city... 8)

...a good way to start the xmas holidays! :)
Legends lounge at Man City lol. I didn't know they had any! Who's in there? Franny Lee?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2018, 07:01:19 pm »
If I work my backside off up till Christmas Eve there will still be 5 full days work I won’t have cleaned in December.

They were cleaned at the end of November. That will have to do.

Bunch of part timers in this forum.

;D
I thought with your new hot water system you’d be into January’s work by now😂

KS Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2018, 07:04:40 pm »
i finish tomorrow around 2pm til the 2nd jan.........my girlfriends works xmas party tomorrow night (3 course xmas dinner and disco)......looking forward to it............. then 3 course meal at the legends lounge on saturday at man city... 8)

Legends lounge at Man City lol. I didn't know they had any! Who's in there? Franny Lee?
Shaun Goater 🤣

P @ F

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2018, 07:05:43 pm »
If I work my backside off up till Christmas Eve there will still be 5 full days work I won’t have cleaned in December.

;D
You wanna get yerself a hot system mate , you will be a week in the future with one of them 😝
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

jonboywalton75

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 07:10:43 pm »

Didn't have you down as one of the prawn sandwich brigade Daz😱😱😱

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 07:21:59 pm »

probably and mike summerbee....he always moans about his prostrate now every time i see him! ;D

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 07:26:06 pm »

its an xmas treat...me and my 2 brothers do it every year and pay for our dad......food is great (as is the atmosphere)......we should hammer crystal palace too... :P

AuRavelling79

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2018, 08:15:37 pm »
"probably and mike summerbee....he always moans about his prostrate now every time i see him!" ;D

Now he's in his decline he's inclined to recline is he, Daz?

It's a game of three halves!

Jonny 87

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2018, 06:35:56 am »

;D
I thought with your new hot water system you’d be into January’s work by now😂

Whoops.

Just realised my hot water system is making me work so fast I thought we’re in December of 2019.
My mistake.

Looks like I am finished.  ;D

I wish.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

cleaniac

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2018, 04:59:10 pm »
Righto...thats me off till Jan

Cracking last day too! see you all in 2019....

drakestar!

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 04:55:59 pm »
Good game Dazz??

KS Cleaning

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2018, 05:00:01 pm »

its an xmas treat...me and my 2 brothers do it every year and pay for our dad......food is great (as is the atmosphere)......we should hammer crystal palace too... :P
Maybe not 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 09:45:30 am »

Maybe not 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good game,palace played well and took their chances......we missed david silva and a fully fit aguero though,Townsends goal is contender for goal of the season! ;D