trippyboy

Hot with vision
« on: February 03, 2017, 07:41:04 pm »
Went hot two months ago and roughly at the same time i started to use vision.
Two months on and iam noticing unbelievable results on the glass and frames.
Iam absolutely delighted with the results and can honestly say its taking slightly less longer to complete my days work now.
Will never go back to cold only now and highly recommend the combination of hot with vision.

Don Kee

Re: Hot with vision
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 07:19:07 am »
Iam absolutely delighted with the results and can honestly say its taking slightly less longer to complete my days work now.
Will never go back to cold only now and highly recommend the combination of hot with vision.

What do you mean, 'unbelievable results'?

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 07:28:18 am »

i agree hot pure water cleans easier/better than just cold pure water but im not convinced by vision now.it slows me down due to extra rinsing due to bubbles and it makes the glass "slippy" so its harder to scrub snail trails/birdmuck off IMO.

i chucked my half bottle i had left in the bin the other day!(id been using it in my trad bucket but i really didnt like it)
price higher/work harder!

trippyboy

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 07:52:26 am »

In all my time doing wfp i can honestly say I've  never had the frames looking so good.
As for the glass i find the scrub much easier as the brush glides with less effort.
As opposed to Daz i love seeing the bubbles and for me i definitely  rinse less as i see the water coverage much better.
Its all a bit odd at first seeing these bubbles, your natural reaction is to rinse more to get rid of them.
I believe also that with vision in the mix water sheets better on hydrophilic glass.
As for the glass itself ive noticed it staying cleaner for longer even through the recent stormy weather, more noticeable on my 8 weeklys.
Some houses now ive cleaned three times with hot and vision and iam absolutely spending less time on them, maybe 5 or 10% quicker, definitely worth the £2 or less per day in gas.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 07:55:36 am »
Been water fed for 7 years and the last 2/3 months I have never seen windows this clean.

Cold pure.

trippyboy

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 08:01:32 am »

i agree hot pure water cleans easier/better than just cold pure water but im not convinced by vision now.it slows me down due to extra rinsing due to bubbles and it makes the glass "slippy" so its harder to scrub snail trails/birdmuck off IMO.

i chucked my half bottle i had left in the bin the other day!(id been using it in my trad bucket but i really didnt like it)
I find i rinse less with bubbles in evidence mate, i see the water coverage more so with the help of the bubbles.
Are you using fans or pencils Daz? I use fans myself and maybe because of the smaller diameter hole i get a lot more frothy water???
Iam one who likes to work with the flow cranked right up mind.

Jonny 87

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 08:29:42 am »
Been water fed for 7 years and the last 2/3 months I have never seen windows this clean.

Cold pure.

What do you think has made the difference in the past months?  Or do you mean your using vision too?
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 08:37:53 am »

Cold pure.

What do you think has made the difference in the past months?  Or do you mean your using vision too?

Not using vision at the moment.

The reason i think in my area at least is the massive reduction in insects. We do pest control as well and last year has been one of the worst years for insects.

When going round now I am simply not seeing spider sacks, hibernating spiders or anything like that. The weather hasn't been kind to insects last year and this year we have had some decent cold snaps which will knock out insects.

I know weather makes windows dirty as well but so does insects

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 09:16:30 am »

Cold pure.

Not using vision at the moment.

The reason i think in my area at least is the massive reduction in insects. We do pest control as well and last year has been one of the worst years for insects.

When going round now I am simply not seeing spider sacks, hibernating spiders or anything like that. The weather hasn't been kind to insects last year and this year we have had some decent cold snaps which will knock out insects.

I know weather makes windows dirty as well but so does insects

I agree about the insects. Definitely less spiders up here too which is always good. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Tosh

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 09:21:16 am »
One every minute....
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Jays Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 12:33:49 pm »
Also fly poo comes off much easier with hot water . cold water you gotta really scrub it to get the off .

Dave Willis

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 02:49:17 pm »
Good on bacon and eggs too but still struggles with weetabix.

NWH

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 05:55:20 pm »
What you'll find is that you'll get green mildew start to appear,wait and see.

Jonny 87

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 07:37:10 pm »
What you'll find is that you'll get green mildew start to appear,wait and see.

Where?  ???

Splash & dash

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 07:47:49 pm »
We get amazing results with hot pure no additives needed

NWH

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 08:03:04 pm »
I found that at first it adds more shine to the frames but I was getting green appearing on the frames and sills a lot quicker than normal,I would go back after a couple of months or so and they would be starting to go green. Ok it cleans off easy enough but it did happen,when I was using it I cleaned a load of plastic weatherboard after 4/5 months it was going green again it looked lovely when it was done but mildew didn't take long to start clinging to it again. Let's get it right with this stuff it does make the brush glide better and it does seem to add more shine but it did block my tank outlet and 2 pumps didn't approve of it.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 09:47:00 pm »

In all my time doing wfp i can honestly say I've  never had the frames looking so good.
As for the glass i find the scrub much easier as the brush glides with less effort.
As opposed to Daz i love seeing the bubbles and for me i definitely  rinse less as i see the water coverage much better.
Its all a bit odd at first seeing these bubbles, your natural reaction is to rinse more to get rid of them.
I believe also that with vision in the mix water sheets better on hydrophilic glass.
As for the glass itself ive noticed it staying cleaner for longer even through the recent stormy weather, more noticeable on my 8 weeklys.
Some houses now ive cleaned three times with hot and vision and iam absolutely spending less time on them, maybe 5 or 10% quicker, definitely worth the £2 or less per day in gas.
unbelievable results on frames how bad did you leave them before you used it ?

Jays Window Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 10:02:28 am »
I found that at first it adds more shine to the frames but I was getting green appearing on the frames and sills a lot quicker than normal,I would go back after a couple of months or so and they would be starting to go green. Ok it cleans off easy enough but it did happen,when I was using it I cleaned a load of plastic weatherboard after 4/5 months it was going green again it looked lovely when it was done but mildew didn't take long to start clinging to it again. Let's get it right with this stuff it does make the brush glide better and it does seem to add more shine but it did block my tank outlet and 2 pumps didn't approve of it.

That's why I didn't use it . Hot pure water is fine buy it's self .

NWH

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 10:30:44 am »
Did you get the same thing happen then.

Jays Window Cleaning

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 10:41:53 am »
Yes I did that's why I ruled it out .
Seems like the green came back faster . Stick to pure hot water you don't need to add anything to it . Pure water in my experience keeps the frames, cladding etc cleaner longer then when you use detergents .