Dry Clean

Re: Nano 25ft
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 10:50:09 am »
Still no reviews?? Probably not the right forum to ask this question....

Nothing do with the forum, I went from non branded fiberglass to a Brodex alloy (roll eyes) to Gardiner poles and
never found the need to look further, get the feeling most with a few years in this game would have a similar story.
That said if somebody wants to give me a Nano I will would be glad to compare it like for like with a Gardiner equivalent
and give it an honest review, I just don't feel the worth in risking my own money to find out.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 12:25:14 pm »

Or... maybe the silence speaks for itself?
Comfortably Numb!

ben M

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 06:54:13 pm »

if it was bad,people will say.....

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 07:00:21 pm »

If it was good it would sell well and people would say. Work it out or stop being a tight sod and just buy one!
Comfortably Numb!

ben M

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 07:19:08 pm »

If it was good it would sell well and people would say. Work it out or stop being a tight sod and just buy one!
???

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 07:40:36 pm »
Four months on and not one single review here- the largest cleaning forum around. To me that speaks volumes Ben. You have Two choices-
1. Buy a Nano and delve into the unknown.
2. Buy a Gardiner Xtreme which has loads of positive reviews. Is tried and tested, rated very highly by all, designed and sold by a company which is commonly recognised as being world leaders in their field and almost unanimously accepted as industry leaders in customer service.

It's difficult I know but here's a clue- it's most probably not Number 1.
Comfortably Numb!

julian pierce

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 07:46:29 pm »

I have a 25ft Nano,it's a brilliant pole,light,rigid and clamps are brilliant,highly recommended.

ben M

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 07:51:36 pm »
Four months on and not one single review here- the largest cleaning forum around. To me that speaks volumes Ben. You have Two choices-
1. Buy a Nano and delve into the unknown.
2. Buy a Gardiner Xtreme which has loads of positive reviews. Is tried and tested, rated very highly by all, designed and sold by a company which is commonly recognised as being world leaders in their field and almost unanimously accepted as industry leaders in customer service.

It's difficult I know but here's a clue- it's most probably not Number 1.
bought already 2 xtreme,v1 and v2, great pole but too fragile in my opinion. The v3 is apparently stronger but would like to know more about the nano,look good and not only Gardiner can make good pole, obviously i forgot that is a gardiner forum.....

ben M

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 07:52:12 pm »

I have a 25ft Nano,it's a brilliant pole,light,rigid and clamps are brilliant,highly recommended.
Finally,thank you Julian :)
Did you have an xtreme before?

julian pierce

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 07:56:02 pm »
Yes I had an Xtreme,the Nano is only 70g heavier and feels stronger than the Xtreme,I've only tried the V2 Xtreme though.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 08:01:45 pm »
Yes I had an Xtreme,the Nano is only 70g heavier and feels stronger than the Xtreme,I've only tried the V2 Xtreme though.

Why is your hose external?
Comfortably Numb!

ben M

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 08:02:11 pm »
the pole hose has to be outside? like the idea actually,best for the pole.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 08:03:08 pm »
the pole hose has to be outside? like the idea actually,best for the pole.

Unless you use a Univalve?
Comfortably Numb!

julian pierce

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 08:06:32 pm »
I know a lot hate it but I've always worked with the hose outside,it started when I had a Simpole and used to split the sections down.