john63.

when you?
« on: March 10, 2012, 09:16:38 am »
When you eventually get the round you want but still get offers from new customers, do you think it is better to leave it or take somebody on .what i mean is do you make more money on your own or with others.

Erithwc

Re: when you?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 09:20:27 am »
when my round if full with no spare time i will take someone on part time two days a week and see how things go.

regards Paul

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 09:28:44 am »
Take them on at an increased rate and increase others to new rate.

easy clean

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 10:06:12 am »
John, you'll only ever make so much doing it all yourself, of course you need people to make you more money, I have 3 guys work for me and I'm laying by the pool in egypt and still earning money!

I only ever wanted to work on my own but work kept finding me and we continue to grow at a good pace!

Erithwc

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 10:10:18 am »
John, you'll only ever make so much doing it all yourself, of course you need people to make you more money, I have 3 guys work for me and I'm laying by the pool in egypt and still earning money!

I only ever wanted to work on my own but work kept finding me and we continue to grow at a good pace!

You sad git your on holiday in egypt and your on cleanitup  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

turn over and get burnt on the other side  ;D ;D

Jackal

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:56 am »

dont think il be going egypt must be cr@p if your on here all the time,

its a holiday take a break dude,i dont want see you posting on here agen till you get back home  ;D

easy clean

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 10:20:33 am »
Erith, as sad as it sounds I can never forget about work........anyway its boring just laying about in the sun all day, gotta come on here just to pass the time  ;)

Whyt aint you out working?

Erithwc

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 10:28:55 am »
Erith, as sad as it sounds I can never forget about work........anyway its boring just laying about in the sun all day, gotta come on here just to pass the time  ;)

Whyt aint you out working?

got the kids plus my brothers coming over for the day to do some work on his van  ;)

Regards Paul

Deangsi

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 11:23:15 am »
my plan is to get a second van on the go by this time next year  :) so losts of canvassing and leaflets going on