paul D long

Bad Debt
« on: July 25, 2013, 05:13:45 pm »
Hi All this has probably been brought up before but. ! I have been carrying out cleaning work for local estate agent over the last year work done invoice paid, so no problems . Order sheet normally given with specifications on of cleaning some times even how much money too spend. During that time any property's that needed over and above cleaning I would ring manager and he would give me the nod too do more .Every thing as should be until ah always a catch. End of student year given 50 property's too clean agree hourly rates for weekend draft in more cleaners carry out work as normal same procedures, more work call get ok. Promise of payment to be made five days after invoices presented (which were handed in each day. Then when all work done payment delay manager who give jobs out leaves now struggling to get paid. I have spoken with old manager who is adamant I should be paid and has told company so. But despite two hour meeting with company and loads of telephone conversations and emails no payment received. Any ideas have told them I will issue debt collector and solicitor and then a winding up order if no payment.

AuRavelling79

Re: Bad Debt
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 02:42:05 pm »
Put this in window cleaning issues.

For a start:

How much we talking?

It's a game of three halves!

Nathan Hartigan

Re: Bad Debt
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:26:38 pm »
Estate agents are notoriously bad payers
Just register with money claim online and the court send the papers to them plus costs
Normally works, unless they are shutting down

Regards Nathan ccs