Tosh

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Rob.Hall

Re: If you don’t want to buy a ticket for a free SLX pole …..
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:39:44 pm »
Fell from a conservatory roof... Strewth!

8weekly

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 09:49:00 pm »
It wasn't clear that he fell off. If he was on it, that's mad.

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 10:48:55 pm »

I took a look at the job in Hackney yesterday Rob. If all goes to plan its ours to do starting a week on Friday. Its just down to the school to give the go-ahead now.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Rob.Hall

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 11:05:12 pm »
Great.
How high are the balustrades do you think?

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 11:17:37 pm »
60’ ;)

Tosh

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 11:18:12 pm »
The highest ones we’ll do like we did last year but the lower ones if they can be done quicker with your gear we’ll do them that way.

Don Simon

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 10:02:26 am »
I was using ladders for over 30 years and came off a few times, worst was a broken wrist.     I always stop in the van now if I see a ladder monkey and show them the wfp system, but most time they tell me to F off  ;D
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

8weekly

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 12:12:58 pm »
I was using ladders for over 30 years and came off a few times, worst was a broken wrist.     I always stop in the van now if I see a ladder monkey and show them the wfp system, but most time they tell me to F off  ;D
Probably because they are members here.  ;D