Tosh

CHAS
« on: March 06, 2017, 04:23:49 pm »
If you’re CHAS registered they've changed their logo.

We completed our assessment today, talk about easy. Still, its something to put on the website, its the only reason I did it to be honest.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Tom-01

Re: CHAS
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 07:42:58 am »
How long does the accreditation last for before you have to apply again?

slap bash

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 08:05:26 am »
Most of these things are just a licence to print money.

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 08:15:46 am »
How long does the accreditation last for before you have to apply again?

1 year.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Matt.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 08:47:51 am »
I got safecontractor done last month, and my chas will be through soon, if u deal with commercial clients ya don't really have a choice anymore but to tow the line with h&s.

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 09:06:48 am »
How easy is safe contractor compared to CHAS?

Matt.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 10:35:30 am »
A little bit of a pain in the back side due to having more than 5 permanent staff.... I brought in an external company called epica, signed up to a years subscription with them, they dealt with it all for me,  they also act as my competent advisor and also put all rams together for every job now. I simply take pics send them over explain the procedure and rams comes in email. 
Tbh i prob would have struggled without them, I spoke with them about a week ago and they said all info provided to pass SafeContractor is mirrored over and used to complete the chas.

edward1

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 10:38:57 am »
A little bit of a pain in the back side due to having more than 5 permanent staff.... I brought in an external company called epica, signed up to a years subscription with them, they dealt with it all for me,  they also act as my competent advisor and also put all rams together for every job now. I simply take pics send them over explain the procedure and rams comes in email. 
Tbh i prob would have struggled without them, I spoke with them about a week ago and they said all info provided to pass SafeContractor is mirrored over and used to complete the chas.

is that epica, I just googled and nothing?
thanks

Matt.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 11:03:39 am »
Just put in epica health & safety it will come up. if u want contact details i will put them up but it's all there on the net.
They based in meridian drive  Halewood Liverpool.

Tosh

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 01:20:11 pm »

Thanks

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 03:53:38 pm »
CHAS and DAVE?
It's a game of three halves!