Poll

Is Lee Pryors venture insane or genius?

Won't work, far too big, can't be managed as suggested.
The sky's the limit, an entrepreneur to look up to, what a star, what a business.

Tosh

Lee Pryor.
« on: March 31, 2016, 12:00:45 am »
So?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Lee Pryor

Re: Lee Pryor.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 12:39:11 am »
Really? Oh dear

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. I only put it on for a bit of something different and some fun
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

lal

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:02:42 am »

I would say he is definitely  an entrepreneur  to look up to, because he has the balls to take risks,
 he also has drive and determination.
 All the most successful people on this planet didn't get where they are without taking  risks, nothing is certain.

Lal

paulben

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 07:21:13 am »
Sir Alan Sugar started off selling car aerials from back of a mini
Do not steal the government hates competition

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 08:27:51 am »
Really? Oh dear

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. I only put it on for a bit of something different and some fun
Why didn't you then? you know what this forum is like, you've said many times this is why you don't post on here so don't bother posting then. You say you put it up for something different and some fun..well a poll is a bit of fun. I get the feeling you just wanted a load of posts saying "well done go for it Lee your brave" because if someone post any doubts about it or say's your stupid their negative and you get your back up and don't like it.
Personally i would find it interesting to see how it goes but from the basic details you have posted on this forum(probably rightly so) all your going to get are basic reply's of your brave or plain stupid and a bit of pee take in-between as you cant really make any real proper judgement from them.
I generally wish you luck with no wife and kids there's never a better time to take a big risk like this and at some point I'm sure it will all pay off.

chris turner

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 08:58:42 am »
I don't care if he succeeds or fails, neither do I admire or resent him.
The guy clearly has an ego that he likes to be stroked, why else would he post his plans all over a public forum.
He has no girl in his life, no kids and now no home. Why? Because his ultimate goal is to be rich, no matter the risk, and have all the material things that come with being rich as well as the 'power' and ' repect' he seems to desperately crave.
His goals in life are just different to mine and others but they don't make him any better of a person then any of us on here or worthy of some of the uh-hm licking iv seen.
I'm happy with my business, happy to go home and bang my sexy missis every night, happy to go on holiday with my kids to Disneyland.
I wouldn't trade my life for all the money in the world.
The thought of managing several 1000 customers, staff, fleet of vans, premises, working 7 days a week..... It actually depresses me but is an idea that excites lee.
To each their own.

SeanK

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 09:15:26 am »
Nice post Chris, Lee why are you getting upset do you not want honest opinions ? personally I think your business plan
isn't the greatest and your head seems to be in  the clouds but maybe that's why I will never be a millionaire and you might be.

NWH

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 11:41:06 am »
The guy clearly has an ego that he likes to be stroked, why else would he post his plans all over a public forum.
He has no girl in his life, no kids and now no home. Why? Because his ultimate goal is to be rich, no matter the risk, and have all the material things that come with being rich as well as the 'power' and ' repect' he seems to desperately crave.
His goals in life are just different to mine and others but they don't make him any better of a person then any of us on here or worthy of some of the uh-hm licking iv seen.
I'm happy with my business, happy to go home and bang my sexy missis every night, happy to go on holiday with my kids to Disneyland.
The thought of managing several 1000 customers, staff, fleet of vans, premises, working 7 days a week..... It actually depresses me but is an idea that excites lee.
To each their own.
Go home and bang your Mrs I like that lol.

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 12:47:40 pm »
Every night? That's the most blatant bragging I've ever seen on this forum. Even I can't manage 365 times a year.

Tosh

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 12:47:59 pm »
Go home and bang your Mrs I like that lol.

Banging his missus?

Ive never found her to be as much fun as you guys on here make out  ;D
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

chris turner

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 01:45:47 pm »
Every night? That's the most blatant bragging I've ever seen on this forum. Even I can't manage 365 times a year.

;D

I would do it more but the  missus can't keep up!

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 04:23:43 pm »
Who is Lee Pryor

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 07:07:18 pm »
To each their own.

Pics or its not true.

chris turner

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 07:28:30 pm »
To each their own.

Pics or its not true.

No way am I putting pics of her on this forum with guys like nwh lurking about ;D

NWH

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2016, 08:20:34 pm »
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😂

Mick Kent

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 12:27:26 pm »
Lee
How many customers do you have at present to be not happy??

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 12:52:23 pm »
To each their own.

Pics or its not true.

No way am I putting pics of her on this forum with guys like nwh lurking about ;D

hahaha

ashbash

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 07:26:05 pm »
As soon as anyone shows intent to dream big so many on here put it down to ego. The reason most don't like it is because there simply not in a position to do what lees done so they choose to be negative.  If he pulls it of he will be rich in 10 years. if he doesn't he can throw the towel in and get a bird to cook his tea and take her kids to Disney like the rest of us do.  :D

Tosh

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2016, 07:33:39 pm »
Its not the dreaming that's ego its the individuals manner. They're easy to spot - half a handful of negative posts in with 5 or 6 pages of otherwise positive or run of the mill responses and they accuse CIU members of ganging up on them.

Ask searching questions and they don't get answered.

Make snide remarks as responses to those who question the setup and they've filled the criteria for being someone who makes ego driven posts.

I think its a shame he locked that post, I wanted to follow him and see him pursue his dream. Seriously. I asked a couple of searching question and they were ignored, I assume he wants the attention but not the consequences as a result of that.

Its a shame, a fella who started with nought and in a few years is on his way to being a millionaire from scrubbing glass - not bad. If it works.

ashbash

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2016, 07:52:48 pm »
 ;D I've heard of no sense but don't talk nonsense Sherlock .. He's going to defend his ideas especially when he believes in them and has put his money on the line. The only guys on here that will criticise what he's doing are sole traders or guys who employ 1 staff and are in a window cleaning rut of wanting it all and simply not having the know how or the balls or the vision maybe to make it happen. The fact your trying to justify singling him out for your own thread says a lot