Re: Its all about perception
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 06:28:59 pm »
Mr Solubility that was a good post and worth the read,i have read such books in the past and they all aim towards the chaos factor you mentioned,some say that being able to handle the chaos bit or (stress) as others would put it is the key factor.How many times do you here people say i don`t want the stress of it,i know i`ve done it myself in the past and it`s one of those things i`m trying to eliminate from my life-mind,it`s a bit like taking on a big morgage where`s in the outset you worry like mad about the payments but you find as time goes by the stress-worry gets smaller and you start to wonder why you worried in the first place.As they say you just have to jump in and give it a go or you`ll never know.
thats another good one.

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 06:31:30 pm »
Its good that members can think about issues that can make a very real difference to how they run their business and ultimately earn their living.

It just strikes me as rather a shame that certain members dont contribute to threads that could DRAMATICALLY improve their business.

Why is that??

Are they too embarassed to ask questions, or is this "psycho babble" beneath them?

This topic forms the very basics of successful marketing, And every successful business knows the value of that.

Mark

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 06:40:50 pm »
Its good that members can think about issues that can make a very real difference to how they run their business and ultimately earn their living.

It just strikes me as rather a shame that certain members dont contribute to threads that could DRAMATICALLY improve their business.

Why is that??

Are they too embarassed to ask questions, or is this "psycho babble" beneath them?

This topic forms the very basics of successful marketing, And every successful business knows the value of that.

Mark

and that post is top of the table at the moment, every business has do do marketing in one way or another, many people on here will read this post many dont post because they dont know how, some just dont want to and some may think they are better than us! (you are not by the way  :P ), each to there own I say. if anything posted on here helps just one person then that is a valid post IMO, I try and help where I can, I also take a bit of stick which I love  ;D

NWH

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 06:46:37 pm »
I`d rather give stick,taking it makes me cringe lol. :-* :-* :-*

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 06:48:16 pm »
I`d rather give stick,taking it makes me cringe lol. :-* :-* :-*
i didnt mean that type of stick lol