nathankaye

quality control check!!
« on: September 04, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »
Ok this day has been a bitty bobby day as ive said before and a short week of work. Yes i will be done by wednesday and so im gonna do some boring vids and heres 2.

So if u recall the house clean vid i posted not long back, where the microphone didnt catch me. I thought i would choose that house as youve seen me clean it before. So i have done a vid showing how my windows n frames are relatively clean still from 4wks back of cleaning them. So im not accused of cheating ive filmed myself driving to said house, thinking as normal that no one would be in 😂😂
But nope!

https://youtu.be/0Q-w2kiIRak
Me saying about how dirty they are and water marks is obviously sarcasm as there isnt any!

This is rear of the property and as i filmed it the dude is in which i thought he was out as i state in vid.....made for an interesting chat (not filmed)
https://youtu.be/EKLasCLZPXM
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

Re: quality control check!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 03:57:48 pm »
Only dealt with the wife before so this is first time ive met the feller lol and im filming his house.......great first impressions!!

After i explained what i was doing i should have asked him for a quick interview hahaha
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:03:27 pm »
I would of sacked you  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 05:07:14 pm »

Might still happen yet 😕😕 he was ok with it, lol i showed him my youtube channel and grovelled how his address n whereabouts not mentioned and he seemed ok.  But its when his mrs finds out n shes upset how she left pots out or something 😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 05:55:28 pm »
sounds like you d be better off canvassing for more work than messing about  ;D
price higher/work harder!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 06:39:56 pm »

Might still happen yet 😕😕 he was ok with it, lol i showed him my youtube channel and grovelled how his address n whereabouts not mentioned and he seemed ok.  But its when his mrs finds out n shes upset how she left pots out or something 😂😂
If you came round my house filming on  a phone i would of gone mad..getting permission first might have been a good idea ;)

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 07:42:02 pm »
sounds like you d be better off canvassing for more work than messing about  ;D

Nah dont need more work.
Ive got it cushy now and thats how i like it.

Yep i picked this house as ive not caught them in once since ive been cleaning it, its just typical.

However it worked out well n we had a pleasant chat n a laugh about it.
All is well in the empire of NKservices 😆😆
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 07:46:29 pm »

If you came round my house filming on  a phone i would of gone mad..getting permission first might have been a good idea ;)

Yep i think i would have been too, however  it all went well.
Asking b4 hand would have been good, however i didnt want to stop recording for the purpose of why i filmed it like that in the first place.
Then genuinely after cleaning fronts and getting set up in the rear garden i honestly thought they was out, hence my comments on the 2nd vid or else that would have been a good time to ask if i spotted them in!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 07:50:13 pm »
However, distracting point to one side. The video clearly shows like ive been saying how im cleaning relatively clean windows every 4 weeks.
Did anyone see spider poo deposits on the frame or windows??  Water marks from doing a splash n dash or really dirty frames or sills or infact anything that ive been accused of doing.
Plus i picked this house as not long back, i showed how i clean this house albeit i went a little slower for sake if the video.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 08:06:26 pm »
Unbelievable that there are no spiders or dust in Doncaster ....  ???

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 08:31:37 pm »

My mrs would have you believe they are all in our house as shes petrified of them.
 ;D ;D

On the huge majority of my houses they remain virtually clean like this one.  The sills look dirtier than most of my windows n frames. But obviously i do get ones where i do need to clean frames every time and it depends upon locality or its local environment etc etc or if they have young kids or dogs left in a muddy back garden etc (esp a springer).
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

W.booler

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 08:53:23 pm »
You've put the guys number plate on YouTube.. hope he doesn't check out the vid  ;D

Dry Clean

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »

I'm sure there's plenty but like we all know its looking from the inside out where you will see them best, your certainly not going to see them on a video at that distance from the glass,the video does prove one  thing,  Nathan is actually a window cleaner as going by some of his posts I was beginning to have doubts.
That said there wasn't so much as a damp brick or a single bead of water over the whole clean, so who knows.

Slacky

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 11:31:31 pm »
Remind me never to watch any of your videos again Nathan. What was the point of that? 2 minutes of your phone on your dashboard followed by you seemingly trying to prove a point about windows you've cleaned being clean. And?

nathankaye

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 12:03:20 am »
Thats the point,  if im cutting corners or doing a splash n dash (taken in its negative tone) or my customers expecting a half hearted clean because they pay peanuts then obviously IF by when ive finished cleaning them they are not of good quality then after a space of 4 weeks shouldnt they be.......well dirty!!  Or stains on frames cause i dont know what im doing or obvious water marks on the glass or something.
(Or are you guys missing the point, I havent cleaned these in 4 weeks. Im not returning to windows ive just cleaned.
Im turning up to clean them but showing what state they are in b4 doing so)

As for dry cleans comments i was pretty close to the Windows filming buddy, especially on the 2nd video which u may or may not have watched  (since lol most got bored after first vid as 2nd one has way less viewings 😂) close enough for the video to see what your own eyes would see if cleaning the said house!

The best way to see a window is from all those funny angles we all like to stand at when we inspect our own work (or at least all of us who did trad work atleast) not quite from the inside as theres way too much variables (dirty or smeary inside windows or blown seal or spider webs on the inside of the double glazing or the best one ive seen is the window fitters greasy hand print on the inside pane of the outside window of double glazing!)

The dudes registration showing, mate open your door n step outside every car registration is showing in public view all the time.  Even check out google maps bud i dont see any registrations blanked out.
Blanking out a registration in todays modern under the scope way of life is a little old school thinking now
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 01:32:49 am »
You've put the guys number plate on YouTube.. hope he doesn't check out the vid  ;D

In addition the chap wont see it.
These 2 vids are just for this forum not the general public viewing. That is for atleast one full day till i terminate the link.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 06:36:57 am »
I don't know why you bother Nathan. Every video you make you seem to dig the hole a bit deeper. :D

This one was funny though "oh there's someone in" haha

It's obvious some don't believe what you claim. I find it difficult myself to be honest, but I wouldn't let that worry you. You obviously enjoy your job  so who cares.

Dry Clean

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 07:30:29 am »
Small compact properties making 15 in two hours easily achievable, lol, looks like a half decent sized detached with a
conservatory to me,
If that hole gets any deeper he's going to need a ladder to get out.

Stoots

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 07:50:28 am »
Small compact properties making 15 in two hours easily achievable, lol, looks like a half decent sized detached with a
conservatory to me,

It looks like a 20 min property to me.

I can see how it could be done in 10 if you are not doing the frames and really going for it but I've never come across a house that doesn't at least need some of the frames cleaning. Maybe my standards are just higher but i don't like to leave any marks or any bits on the sills etc. If I cleaned it in 10 mins it just wouldn't be perfect, it just wouldnt. I might get away with it but I I would know it's not right. Maybe that's my fault, maybe I'm over cleaning and could get away with less. Who knows

Shrek

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 08:15:01 am »
conservatory to me,

It looks like a 20 min property to me.

I can see how it could be done in 10 if you are not doing the frames and really going for it but I've never come across a house that doesn't at least need some of the frames cleaning. Maybe my standards are just higher but i don't like to leave any marks or any bits on the sills etc. If I cleaned it in 10 mins it just wouldn't be perfect, it just wouldnt. I might get away with it but I I would know it's not right. Maybe that's my fault, maybe I'm over cleaning and could get away with less. Who knows

10 minutes to clean a detached with a conny  ? I don't think I could do that in 10 even if I went fast... I just couldn't be bothered too