KS Cleaning

Re: Just Amazing
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »
I bought some off Hasti for my shower and bath.
We live in hard water area and now the shower stays perfectly clean.
We also used on the bath and now when we shower our 2 year old - she doesn't slip - after reading up on the stuff I found out that if water cannot stick to a surface - the surface becomes non - stick and therefore not slippery - perfect for bathing the kids.
Aye, and like Victor Kiam said....you were so impressed you decided to buy the company.... well not quite, you decided to import the stuff.

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 07:11:46 pm »
Bosh you should get as a miner - the speed you can dig yourself into a hole is fantastic.

He does dig very fast holes doesn't he.

It's definitely Boshravie, which isn't a crime.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

hasti

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 07:12:46 pm »
You guys have been drinking something, i am not sure what but GET OFF IT NOW  ;D

i am taking about the actual company who produce this product which from U.S.A.

This E bay seller just sell them.  :)

Anyway its up to the individual who ever wants to buy it, i know that i love it, and i haven't got a clue who is the Boshravie you talking about.

Just be easy on that drink  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 07:17:57 pm »
Alex Amel  ??? PC Com you halfwit!  ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 07:18:55 pm »
Hasti, you don't know who Boshravie is yet you've spoken to him?

You supposedly live in London, Alex lives in Hove and doesn't post on here yet you spoke to him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkjYminKhug&feature=youtu.be

I spoke to this guy today and he has the pure freedom one, he said all these companies use the same heater which is Wobasto and he said they are brilliant, he has never had any problem with it, i know they are expensive, but i think in the long run works out cheaper.  :)
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

hasti

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 07:25:12 pm »

You supposedly live in London, Alex lives in Hove and doesn't post on here yet you spoke to him?

I spoke to this guy today and he has the pure freedom one, he said all these companies use the same heater which is Wobasto and he said they are brilliant, he has never had any problem with it, i know they are expensive, but i think in the long run works out cheaper.  :)

I speak to lots people across the country who are very successful in their field, why? obviously i always love to learn from them. i.e.: Alex Gardiner, Alex From pccom, Darren- Smith, Oliver from Girppatank, Peter fogwill, ect,,,, and they are always nice and helpful.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 07:26:50 pm »
You guys have been drinking something, i am not sure what but GET OFF IT NOW  ;D

i am taking about the actual company who produce this product which from U.S.A.

This E bay seller just sell them.  :)

Anyway its up to the individual who ever wants to buy it, i know that i love it, and i haven't got a clue who is the Boshravie you talking about.

Just be easy on that drink  ;D
You must have had the same tutor as Bosh, your grammar is identical.  ;) ;)

niceandclean

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 07:27:43 pm »

That guy has a big drum of something in his van, it had Autosmart on it  ;)

Avo

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 07:27:59 pm »
Nothing wrong with selling your stuff here bosh but do the members a good price yea 😄👍

Not 500ml of g101 for £11.99 😄

hasti

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 07:33:20 pm »
Nothing wrong with selling your stuff here bosh but do the members a good price yea 😄👍

G101?
what do you use it for?
And where do you buy it from ?

hasti

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2014, 07:34:56 pm »

G101?
what do you use it for?

Uhhhh just found it on google  :) but what do you use it for? its for cleaning cars.

Ste b

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2014, 08:47:38 pm »

Yes iv been drinking but i bet im not the only one thinking what tbe hell   ???
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

rosskesava

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2014, 09:00:45 pm »
I speak to lots people across the country who are very successful in their field, why? obviously i always love to learn from them. i.e.: Alex Gardiner, Alex From pccom, Darren- Smith, Oliver from Girppatank, Peter fogwill, ect,,,, and they are always nice and helpful.

Alex, I am not going to state the obvious.

Anyway, nice to have you back posting on here.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2014, 10:26:12 pm »

G101?
what do you use it for?

Uhhhh just found it on google  :) but what do you use it for? its for cleaning cars.
If i caught someone using a product that contains sodium hydroxide to clean my car i would give them a good funt up the whole.

hasti

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2014, 06:37:33 am »
You know is sad to see that only few are spoiling it for everyone els on this forum, i come here trying to give a good tip to everyone and all i got was accusation of being some one else.
I had lots of other good tips about this product i.e.: how you can make £600-£800 out of this small bottle , but i don't think i bother any more.

ITS ALWAYS THAT SMALL MINDED FEW.  :(

Dave Willis

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 08:09:20 am »
No Bosh, you made a post trying to sell your product and pretending to be someone else. It takes five minutes to google your name. Your the same guy who tried to sell watered down G101 to your window cleaning friends on here. Maybe you've done it again and rebranded another product - who knows?

You actually did us all a favour when your scam was discovered because lots of us use G101 now - thanks for that tip.

You and Rhino use each other to bump your interests up on here that's obvious for all to see.

Good luck to you but please don't treat us all like idiots!

hasti

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2014, 09:40:53 am »
No Bosh, you made a post trying to sell your product and pretending to be someone else. It takes five minutes to google your name. Your the same guy who tried to sell watered down G101 to your window cleaning friends on here. Maybe you've done it again and rebranded another product - who knows?

You actually did us all a favour when your scam was discovered because lots of us use G101 now - thanks for that tip.

You and Rhino use each other to bump your interests up on here that's obvious for all to see.

Good luck to you but please don't treat us all like idiots!

Dave willis

Thats an interesting name  :)

You have something Against This Guy (Bosh or Boshravie ) who i have no idea who he is and If he selling G101 as Magica one go, he has done well and good luck to him.
I see his review on e bay that he has lots of excellent feed back on Magica one go, in fact 100%. So as you say that he has water down G101 in to Magica he wouldn't have had that amount of good feed back, and he would had to stop selling them.

So here you are again accusing people of wrong doing without concrete evidence.

As i said before the product i have bought from this e bay seller is 100% genuine and works for me.  :)

PoleKing

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »
I seem to remember a certain southern fella, who was always selling the same van, having his account suspended for multiple screen names.
I wonder if Admin might want to do a check...
Would give a, fairly, definitive answer...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

hasti

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2014, 04:36:34 pm »
I seem to remember a certain southern fella, who was always selling the same van, having his account suspended for multiple screen names.

That must of been Bosh as well then  ;D ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2014, 04:52:55 pm »

That must of been Bosh as well then  ;D ;D

No, he was called southerndorset window cleaning or something...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.