Frankybadboy

Re: Pressure Washers
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2014, 07:28:48 pm »
turbo nozzle on the end of the lance,basically it spins around under pressure from the water.you tube it

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 07:47:22 pm »
turbo nozzle on the end of the lance,basically it spins around under pressure from the water.you tube it

A flat surface cleaner isnt as powerful as a turbo nozzle franky but the the amount of surface cleaned is alot more, its a lots less straining pushing a FSC around than bending over using a turbo and it kicks up a lot less c r a p. Trust me, once you have used one you will never look back. I love mine

Danny

Frankybadboy

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2014, 08:09:43 pm »

A flat surface cleaner isnt as powerful as a turbo nozzle franky but the the amount of surface cleaned is alot more, its a lots less straining pushing a FSC around than bending over using a turbo and it kicks up a lot less c r a p. Trust me, once you have used one you will never look back. I love mine

Danny
that's a fair comment danny,i know you know your stuff

but as yet I got away with just a turbo,must of the jobs I have done have been under the 4hours worth of work mark

liviu pastravanu

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2014, 10:53:04 pm »
Mick, I've got all the gear for pressure washing, it's all like new still, hardly used it. Let me know.

Jon

jon how much for setup without vac and generator?