Ian101

Re: richy is back
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »
Where's the report of his court case and sentencing la?

Not big enough to warrant a storey maybe ..... ive looked in local papers but nowt guess sign of todays society

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 01:08:04 am »
I bet those he supplied with drugs are missing him too.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

C o z y

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 06:38:04 am »
No need, I went to visit him myself today. Coincidentally I took a camera with me, here he is enjoying his porridge.

By the way here's the newspaper report

;D ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

windiewasher

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 07:59:20 am »

Must be a real bitch sitting around all day thinking about all those window cleaning accounts that should be getting cleaned  :'(

It would pee me off thinking of all that money doing to waste  :'(

Anyone know what happened to Richy's workers? surely there keeping the beast moving until he has his freedom once more?

called on his unit today,the vivaro has no engine,the combo was absent,the other combo was parked outside, looks like its been worked in lots of rubbish outside,filing cabinet,one IBC,I THINK HE HAD TWO. etc but the computer is still there and this bit did unfortunately make me smile...............a book on the table titled "how to build a good business" some lights were on in the background but no sign of anyone
He could have read his book inside.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Positivity

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2013, 09:21:47 am »
Richy will be back after his "Re-education and rehabilitation" in the University of Crime!!!!!!
He will come out knowing more about drugs and fraud and crime methods, police methods, criminal law, fully aware of others and his own mistakes, with lots of new contacts and schemes.
An education money just can't buy!
Into a market that has no limits the only way is up. ;D ;D ;D

bobplum

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 04:55:22 pm »
what about his swivel chair  ;D or has he took that with him

couldnt see it

keyser soze

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »
is he finished in the window cleaning business ? would anyone trust him again?

dave0123

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 09:03:48 pm »
is he finished in the window cleaning business ? would anyone trust him again?

its not in the news or anything... whose to know what hes done once he comes out if he carries on.

his business is supposedly still running isnt it?
Dave.

deeege

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 09:13:14 pm »
The lad has done wrong and obviously fell on hard times. Come on lads, there's no need to kick him whilst he's down.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

*Hector*

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 09:18:26 pm »
I have been through hard times... Even been at crisis loan stage.... But never resorted to drug dealing......
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

dave0123

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 09:21:05 pm »
i doubt it was hard times, more money orientated.
Dave.

deeege

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2013, 09:23:55 pm »
I have been through hard times... Even been at crisis loan stage.... But never resorted to drug dealing......

Good for you.

I've been there too, I've even been to where Richy is now (never dealt drugs though) but please lets not judge him though eh, we all make mistakes! I hope he bounces back.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 09:24:36 pm »
Can we not give this a rest now? Its done its death and we're all sick of it.  

But before you do give it a rest, have a boogie to this? My kids are riddled with it. I've had to tell them to stop singing it, its on my playlist on my phone's music list and they hear it every night whilst I'm in the bath,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBri0_J6dw&sns=em

Lol...you didn't take that stance not long ago,although you did manage to get all the posts taken down,now you are telling others to behave,bit rich really... :)

ben M

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 09:27:33 pm »
The lad has done wrong and obviously fell on hard times. Come on lads, there's no need to kick him whilst he's down.
no excuses for drug dealing, sorry mate. I hope he is banned now on this forum

Dean Taberner

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

deeege

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 09:48:10 pm »

I'm not excusing dealing drugs. It's a terrible thing to do and shame on him for doing it.

However he never will be, nor should be, banned from a window cleaning forum for making mistakes in other areas of his life. Just like you shouldn't be banned for calling innocent members "idiots" the other night.

ben M

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 09:54:05 pm »

I'm not excusing dealing drugs. It's a terrible thing to do and shame on him for doing it.

However he never will be, nor should be, banned from a window cleaning forum for making mistakes in other areas of his life. Just like you shouldn't be banned for calling innocent members "idiots" the other night.
making mistakes? they were probably innocent members for calling them idiots,you are certainly not!

deeege

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2013, 10:03:28 pm »
making mistakes? they were probably innocent members for calling them idiots,you are certainly not!

I don't think the above post makes any sense mate. I certainly don't understand what your saying anyway.

wfp master

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2013, 10:10:43 pm »
This is a non story until we see evidence of what hes supposedly done.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2013, 10:15:25 pm »

I don't think the above post makes any sense mate. I certainly don't understand what your saying anyway.

Lol
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk