Moderator David@stives

Re: Gardiners/Facelift The Way I See It.
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 06:13:44 pm »
I 100% trust Window Cleaning Warehouse, especially Steve Fox

I have dealt with them since they started and in that time I have spent over £20k with them

I find there service first class, all goods are in stock and always delivered the next day.

If I need to return anything, they dont even question why, they either refund or exchange, no quibble.

If i need to explain an item or need any advice, It is always Steve that comes up with a solution

I also use Gardiners for Poles and spares as well as having 2 of there Crash tested Systems fitted, I find Alex  very trustworthy, and a man of high morals.

Both guys are good guys

Both businesses have there good and bad points, but out of all the suppliers, these are the 2, I will continue to use for the foreseeable future.

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 06:37:23 pm »
You would never have had this sort of pantomime when the Oxley's owned Facelift. What's got into the new owners?
They bought a good brand and seem determined to erode its reputation.

Alex gets cut a lot of slack because of his reputation he has built up. At this rate Facelift will loose all of its.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 06:59:44 pm »
I can see Steve has reached out to those who have expressed there unhappiness with him....

ray mck

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 08:34:37 pm »
great read thanks,i use gardiners. but like the look of the facelift ::) keep it clean please, thanks lads