Cliff perkins

Re: video of today
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 07:53:53 pm »
Great leaflets must have cost a few quid 2
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

boshravie

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 08:08:20 pm »
My first ever you tube video! it was filmed today at the office with the new equipment and leaflets turning up.

sorry but I dont know how to make the video fill the box you are watching it in. Advice would be good on that. I filmed it on my i phone so maybe thats why?

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/pryorswindowcleaning

Hi lee
In your video you mention that last September you delivered 12000 leaflets and managed to get 38 regular customers.
I might be mistaken but I worked out that the ratio of your success in your leaflet was only 0.32 % which is less than half % .
Was it the same leaflets?
Was it the same company who delivered it for you?
If so, there might be something wrong with either the leaflet or the company who delivered them.

I might be wrong with my calculation, but leaflet should give you at least 1-2% result.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 08:16:26 pm »
My first ever you tube video! it was filmed today at the office with the new equipment and leaflets turning up.

sorry but I dont know how to make the video fill the box you are watching it in. Advice would be good on that. I filmed it on my i phone so maybe thats why?

Enjoy

Hi lee
In your video you mention that last September you delivered 12000 leaflets and managed to get 38 regular customers.
I might be mistaken but I worked out that the ratio of your success in your leaflet was only 0.32 % which is less than half % .
If so, there might be something wrong with either the leaflet or the company who delivered them.

I might be wrong with my calculation, but leaflet should give you at least 1-2% result.

most leaflets dont get 1% result nowadays.  i;d bight your hand off for a leaflet that did!
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 08:18:21 pm »
hey lee,

have you tested the response rate if you leave the price on, against taking it off?  or do you put the price on because it makes it easier for you marketing process as a whole?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

boshravie

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 08:27:18 pm »

Enjoy

Hi lee

most leaflets dont get 1% result nowadays.  i;d bight your hand off for a leaflet that did!

mmmmm are sure?  ;)

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 08:38:09 pm »
that's certainly my own experience, and i have done a lot of leafleting for the past 5 years (tho nothing on the scale lee's talking about!)

if you get a rate at 1-2% you're doing exceptionally well  ;D
iSparkle Window Cleaning

gary999

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 09:09:15 pm »
good vid,i dont normally go in for watching window cleaner vids boring etc
but an enjoyable watch i have lately found window cleaning hard going but
watching your vid has given me fresh invigoration

cheers gary ;D

Richard Neal

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 09:31:50 pm »
How does your dog get in his bed?
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 09:41:41 pm »
I know others will see this as a pitch but its not, I couldnt take on any more customers at the moment.
 38 customers from 1200 leaflets? Is it just me or would you not be happy with this? Thats 300 odd leaflets per customer and you will need to do about 220,000 leaflets to hit 700 customers.... Thats frightening

I also think its hilarious how Lee protects his so called secret formula pricing structure on the video yet its on the website for anyone to see...

D woods

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 09:55:13 pm »
Hi Lee

Great video your unit looks nice as well, much more tidy than mine.
On you score board you should also add a colum for jobs lost, that way you can keep an acurate score of how many jobs in total you pull in.

supernova77

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 11:46:07 pm »
How many leaflets are stacked up? I didn't quite catch the number, you didn't say it enough times in the video?

;)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 11:55:51 pm »
lots of good coments there.

.5 a % is a good return by anyones measure. dont forget that drop was done at the end of the summer, that does have an effect.

I should also point out that we had loads of one off services and the board is for only regular round customers. the money we got in from jet washing gutters con roofs and so on more than covered the cost of the print and delivery. so in a way you could say we got those 38 for free.

I maintain you end up with a more solid customer base through this method than canvassing, however it does have its place so dont get me wrong.

GD 200,00 doesnt frighten me as I think you can all see.

My dog bless him does not get in his bed as the leaflets have taken its place lol  ;D

I have done similar leaflets in the past without prices but it gets hard to find the time to get round all the quotes. when someone calls me from a leaflet they are already a customer and it all gets done over the phone. rapid growth requires systems in place as i learnt the hard way a few years ago.

this batch of leaflets cost £4,000

there i think that answers most of the posts.

thank you all for your posts

Lee
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 11:58:43 pm »
How many leaflets are stacked up? I didn't quite catch the number, you didn't say it enough times in the video?

;)

you will find its 100,000 haha cheers mate. it was my first vid after all, give me a chance  ;)

supernova77

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 12:00:50 am »
you will find its 100,000 haha cheers mate. it was my first vid after all, give me a chance  Wink

Ha ha, I was just joking - It was a good video... Makes my unit look like a shed  ;)

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 01:02:31 am »
I am sure it doesnt lee, each to their own and you have obviously been successful so far. Nice to see what can be done....

Rogue Trader

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 01:11:33 am »
Lee why do you have so many poles who are they all for? , are you doing charitable donations to other window cleaners in the area?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 01:44:10 am »
Lee why do you have so many poles who are they all for? , are you doing charitable donations to other window cleaners in the area?

you wish I was, now go to bed lol  :P

Rogue Trader

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 08:10:50 am »
no but seriously Lee , who are they all for?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 08:14:15 am »
no but seriously Lee , who are they all for?

Im not sure what to say matt? they are for us, who else would they be for?

D woods

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 08:17:33 am »
Hi Lee

Can we have pictures of the new Range Rover as well please? what extras do you get on an Overfinch that you dont get on a standard Range Rover?