tomo

ionics is it worth the money?
« on: October 03, 2005, 11:47:12 pm »
i just had a brouchure brilliantly presented by ionics from my suppliers the problem is the systems seem well expensive. Are they over priced or are they really that good, i dont mind paying the money if its a case of " buy cheap and you'll buy twice" so is it a good investment? Any feed back welcomed thanks.

Re: ionics is it worth the money?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 11:56:23 pm »
Well what do I know, I'm not wfp yet.
But I don't think anyone can dispute it.. Ionics are the gold standard in quality product leaders, and you need gold to afford them.
Do their products actually produce an end result justifying the enormous outlay for the full monty?
Ask the client when you've done their windows.

Pj

tomo

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 12:11:47 am »
apparently the brouchure rubbishes the claims of "other systems" saying it will take 2-3 cleans before its a proper job they say they can provide it first time results ? pity it wasn't a money back guarantee  ;D

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 12:27:56 am »
Hi Tomo,

Ionics are good, however, to get good results first time you need to receive training, otherwise it doesn’t matter how good the equipment is, the results will be crap. Now I may be wrong, but I am sure you get a free course from the BWCA when you buy there equipment.

Andrew

tomo

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 12:31:41 am »
Thanks andrew, yeah the brouchure mentions if you buy a system you get a days free training. they teach you how to use the system with out hurting your neck and back and the bwca run courses too i think which all come highly recommended by those who attend

Ian_Giles

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 10:12:17 am »
At the end of the day, all the systems produce pure water that is fed up a pole, through a brush and onto the window.
No one system will clean a window any better than another (cold water systems anyway) its just purified water pumped up through a brush.

Ionics equipent are first rate, you ARE buying quality kit, highly polished and professional in all aspects, it's unlikely to let you down, and there is backup and warrenties in place if it does.
But it won't make you clean windows any better than any other system that produces pure water, that bit is down to you.

Regards,

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

sair

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 03:57:53 pm »
 should concider an option  from  our essentially pure range of systems , our new twin r/o booster range offers you a six stage filteration package a full split charge relay , all systems encased in stainless steel , hose reels , speed lining available , you will find it produces water faster than used . most ot there are making at least 4-5 liters a minute   07950 706623     land line  01435 873555
Essentially Pure Ltd

ian davison

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 05:26:30 pm »
I would recomend the wfp course to anyone one who's thinking of changing over.

Craig is a top bloke and goes into every detail of wfp.
Half theary half practical with a buffet in between (steer clear of the cheese sarnys).

You also get a certificate which will look great in your portfolio.
And if your really good you get a worthys origional.

The only problem i found was that in the practical we were cleaning clean windows.
It would better if we were to clean filthy windows just to see how good the system really was.
           Ewen