www.mrgutters.co.uk

pickup insurance
« on: October 03, 2005, 07:01:17 pm »
i just bouht a vauxhall brava double cab 2.5 td but i cant get insured everyone i phone up wants thousands or they wont insure me ? any good insurers?

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

gaza

Re: pickup insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 07:08:22 pm »
TRY PROVIDENT

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 07:10:16 pm »
Hi Gaza,

The wife didin't trade you in for a camel then ?

Hope you had a great holiday and a brill 60th (!!!!!) birthday.

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah

gaza

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 07:45:31 pm »
sarah: ITwas my 50th birthday suprise holiday all you could eat and all you can drink, trouble drinking, the second swimming pool dry, but managed it. Went para gliding everyone could tell it was me up there by the brown vapour trail behind me ;D FANTASTIC HOTEL,GREAT FOOD LOADS OFF NEW HIGH BUILDINGS GOING UP,TROUBLE IS A BIG FAT TURK HAS THE MONOPLY ON THE HOTELS. I COULDNT GET ENOUGH CAMELS FOR MY MRS [SHES A DIAMOND]never moaned at me once on holiday.

Things can only get better refreshed chilled out,and the first phone call I get when I got back was a company wanting me to do their show hose and sales office with 52 houses at 25/28 squid each being built and they said they would recommened me in their welcome pack,tip that I got of this site [thanks to the writer]

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 08:03:55 pm »
Gaza,

I knew it was your 50th - just teasing.

Your right hand man has missed you - havn't heard from Brett much in the last week.  Me thinks hes got seperation anxiety with you away.

Brill news on the job - hopefully you will pick up the whole estate now.

Hope you are still in chill mode Gaz.

Sara
Sarah

DASERVICES

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 08:47:34 pm »

Shawn,

Try Swinton, found them the cheapest.

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 08:53:14 pm »
sarah: ITwas my 50th birthday suprise holiday all you could eat and all you can drink, trouble drinking, the second swimming pool dry, but managed it. Went para gliding everyone could tell it was me up there by the brown vapour trail behind me ;D FANTASTIC HOTEL,GREAT FOOD LOADS OFF NEW HIGH BUILDINGS GOING UP,TROUBLE IS A BIG FAT TURK HAS THE MONOPLY ON THE HOTELS. I COULDNT GET ENOUGH CAMELS FOR MY MRS [SHES A DIAMOND]never moaned at me once on holiday.

Things can only get better refreshed chilled out,and the first phone call I get when I got back was a company wanting me to do their show hose and sales office with 52 houses at 25/28 squid each being built and they said they would recommened me in their welcome pack,tip that I got of this site [thanks to the writer]
 gaza

Welcome back Gaza

I'm not all bad then..
I must've learned something.  Good for you mate

Pj ;)