matt

Window cleaners alliance
« on: October 01, 2005, 11:02:05 am »
http://windowcleanalliance.forumsplace.com/index.html

its been banded around and a few have asked me to look into it (as i am know to setup the odd forum ;))

a bit of a national group with roots for local window cleaners

http://windowcleanalliance.forumsplace.com/index.html

thewindowcleaner1 raised the post again

so here is a forum for discussion, its only a temp home, the new 1 will not have ad's and should be done fairly soon (domain name registered and paid for, should sort the DNS out next week)

now B4 the "knockers" start, lets see if people are interested in a group run by the window cleaner in the street at local level

everthing can be done online imho

anyways, a forum is set up for discussion

use it, or dont, its upto you

matt

Re: Window cleaners association
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 11:03:37 am »
 ;)

thewindowcleaner1

Re: Window cleaners alliance
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 01:29:03 pm »
thewindowcleaner1 raised the post again

The only reason that I raised this thread again was because of the posting by "davidsabishop". and the only reason I can think of that the thread was posted was out of a desire to wind people up (well it worked with me any way)

I will watch your idea matt and get involved but I do still like the idea of the assosiation being formed at this time, I think that with the pulling together of talents in this industry ( we must have one of the most diverse previous job listing anywhere) Others and my self can only benifit from the outcome,
My days of getting involved at the grass roots are not an option at the moment but I am more than willing to pay a fee/membership to take advantage of the people that get this association up and running.

Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

Purity

Re: Window cleaners alliance
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 02:04:12 pm »
We have a very good american and international section for window washing forum also located at www.ijcsa.com/external4.html
Kevin Carnahan
Owner/Operations
www.puritycleaning.com
Administrator/Founder www.ijcsa.com