Darran Pryce

Wanted: Either floormac or oreck
« on: September 14, 2015, 10:00:30 pm »
Guys, I'm after either a floormac or an oreck orbiter.  Must be in good condition and working.

Steven Butler

Re: Wanted: Either floormac or oreck
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 11:05:18 pm »
Ive got 2 orecks mate with all brushes.
If you are handy mechanically 1 is broke but spins although body of machine is great. Other has cracks on body but spins fine...???

Darran Pryce

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 06:55:32 am »
Hi Mate, my oreck has almost given up the ghost... made me big dollar in its short life span...  :'(  I might have a floormac, just waiting for the guy to come back to me.  Thanks for the offer, but rather have one that works and in good nick. 

Steven Butler

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 07:18:50 am »
Not a problem mate.

JandS

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 11:05:55 am »
Get a rotary Darran, much quicker than Oreck or Floormac...I only use mine on stair now.
The victor sprite 300 is ideal for domestics and the 400 and 450 are great for commercials.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 12:23:54 pm »
Get a rotary Darran, much quicker than Oreck or Floormac...I only use mine on stair now.
The victor sprite 300 is ideal for domestics and the 400 and 450 are great for commercials.

I have a few, got the 300, 450 and also got a Taski, but do love the Oreck (like you for the stairs).  Managed to get hold of a floormac, and I must say I'm really, really impressed with it.  So much easier to maneuver than the Oreck.

kinder clean

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 03:59:23 pm »
I've got an Oreck orbitor,  had it since I started and  think I've used it twice.

Don't have any pads or mops with it.

I'm not back until tomorrow but if your interested I'll get it out and check it's working ok.

Paul. 

I'm looking for a spare portable, powrflite, airflex or similar just in case you have anything.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 04:47:22 pm »
I've got an Oreck orbitor,  had it since I started and  think I've used it twice.

Don't have any pads or mops with it.

I'm not back until tomorrow but if your interested I'll get it out and check it's working ok.

Paul. 

I'm looking for a spare portable, powrflite, airflex or similar just in case you have anything.

Thanks Paul, but I have managed to get hold of a floormac.

Steven Butler

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 08:20:30 pm »
Hi Paul,

Email me please

stevenbutler06@btinternet.com