Ashley Brothwood

I've got a large selection of Small / large traffic cones, no parking cones, pedestrian barriers, work signs and a few other bits of safety equipment.
Looking to sell some of it due to space, will take reasonable offers.

I'll try to upload some photos later

Jonny 87

Will be interested to see the photos, I'm looking for some caution trailing hoses comes.

Similar to the type you get from cleaning spot.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Ashley Brothwood

I havnt got any of those cones but similar type. The are the same design of cone with the yellow tops but have no parking on I think. I looked somewhere before and found stickers for a few quid to put over the top the same way the cleaning supply shops Have them.

I'm out for a few hours now working but should be able to put some up later

Thanks
Ashley

Ashley Brothwood

a few photos of the smaller cones, will put more up when I get all the cones and signs out this afternoon

Neil Jones

Any chance of postage?

Ashley Brothwood

I could but I think it would cost quite a bit as the cones weight atleast 2kg each.

What are you interested in?

Ashley

Ashley Brothwood

barrier, can put a few together to make a run looking for around £5 per set or an offer on a job lot

large sign, have a few different metal inserts so can say narrow left / right, work man
also have smaller metal signs with keep left / right

Ashley Brothwood

75cm traffic cone, have atleast 40 of these
looking for around £3 per cone or an offer to take a load at a time

Matt Gibson

Shame your so far away. Id have a few of those barricades.

Ashley Brothwood

I've got stacks of them, I've got a few of the type with removal bases / posts and cross beams.
I don't know how much a pallet would cost to be delivered, it might be worth it if you did want a load of them as I've got about 15-20 I recon plus loads of the removable type

Neil Jones

If you weren't so far I'd have some, courier will be too much.

Ashley Brothwood

yes its a shame your abit away

it would probably only be worth it if you wanted some of the cones a few barriers and a sign or two

jacoo

Hi
I am interested in 2 yellow cones. How much with postage?
thanks

I could but I think it would cost quite a bit as the cones weight atleast 2kg each.

What are you interested in?

Ashley

Ashley Brothwood

for the yellow ones I was looking for £3.50 each for the cones which would be £7 and I had a quick look at postage through my hermes and it looks like it'll either be about £6 or around £8 depending if they were both under or over 5kg

ive put them all on ebay now too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161309873792?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

jacoo

3 cones for £18 posted?

Ashley Brothwood

Ye I'll do 3 of them for that.

How is best for you to pay is bank transfer ok?

If you could Text me your postcode / address and I'll send any payment details
My numbers 07805202578

Thanks
Ashley

jacoo

text sent :)