Steve Keen

Fully fitted out Oven Cleaning Van for Sale
« on: February 10, 2014, 04:17:15 pm »
Fully fitted out operational cheap Oven Cleaning van for sale.

Van details :
Ford Transit Connect L200 TD SWB.   05/2006.    134k miles.  Brand new MOT 12 months, new exhaust and cv joint, no advisories on MOT.   White, not sign written.

Gas Dip Tank mounted into rear of van with dividing bulkhead between tank and gas cylinder. Tank is in good condition and has been used daily with no issues at all. tank is made of Zintec and can be used with either caustic or non caustic solution. (I have been running it caustic) it has a 4kw burner bolted to the underside.

Cold water tank (38l wastemaster) and external marine pump fully wired into the van with hose and jet head in rear of van by dip tank to allow easy and fast washing off of dipped items and easy cleaning of extractor filters. Also waterproof electric switch for water pump (which most people forget).

This is an excellent working vehicle and has never let me down, it would make a fantastic bolt on for n existing cleaning business or. Cheap 2nd van for anyone thinking of expanding their oven cleaning business (this was what I used it for). Also if you are thinking of trying out oven cleaning this is probably the best and most cost effective set up you will be able to get.

I am prepared to sell the whole lot together for £2500.   

I will be happy to answer any questions.

I also have a Citreon Berlingo 75hp enterprise diesel is Silver with pretty much the sale fit out on it and only 29k miles 2011. If you would prefer the younger van, again get in touch.

Cheers

Steve

DACS

Re: Fully fitted out Oven Cleaning Van for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 01:34:10 pm »
please feel free to email me some pictures info@domesticangel.co.uk

Steve Keen

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 04:05:20 pm »
Will do

ray l

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 07:31:35 pm »
can I have some photos too
raymondlavery@yahoo.co.uk

thanks ray

liviu pastravanu

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 11:46:24 pm »
Can I have the photos please.
mail@steamplus_carpetcleaning.co.uk

Thank you!
Lee

Steve Keen

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:27:14 am »
Pictures sent to all who have requested.

lee, I got a failure notice from the e mail provided to I used a - instead of an _ in your e mail and it seems to have worked. Let me know if you haven't got them.

Cheers

Steve

DanielWelford

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 09:50:53 am »
Can I have some photos please if still available crtrjas@me.com