trippyboy

Xline rinse bar brushes
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:13:50 pm »
Iam seriously thinking about a rinse bar.
I note that only xline do a rinse bar in the middle of the brush and that Gardiners and others have their rinse bars on top the brush which scares the hell out of me.
My problem is this, i always use Gardiners brushes, ive been using the ultimate stiff range recently which i have found to work well with my hot water system.
In order to get a rinse bar in the middle of the brush im going to have to change suppliers, again a bit scary.
Anyone have any reviews on the xline mono with rinse bar?

Jonny 87

Re: Xline rinse bar brushes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:37:09 am »
I note that only xline do a rinse bar in the middle of the brush and that Gardiners and others have their rinse bars on top the brush which scares the hell out of me.
My problem is this, i always use Gardiners brushes, ive been using the ultimate stiff range recently which i have found to work well with my hot water system.
In order to get a rinse bar in the middle of the brush im going to have to change suppliers, again a bit scary.

I’ve seen quite a few reviews on it through Facebook groups, and everyone seems to love it.

Just wish gardiner would make a brush with rinse bar in the middle.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

andyM

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 08:41:43 am »

Hardly.
What's a Brush £50...£60?
I guarantee if you don't like it you won't lose your house!
One of the Plebs

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 11:57:13 am »

I’ve seen quite a few reviews on it through Facebook groups, and everyone seems to love it.

Just wish gardiner would make a brush with rinse bar in the middle.

why in the middle

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 12:59:28 pm »
I feel it’s much more accurate.

If your rinse bar is on the top, then not only is it more likely to get broken, but it’s also more likely to spray on brickwork or top frames when your trying to give an accurate frame clean.

Just a preference thing for me really.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 04:26:24 pm »

If your rinse bar is on the top, then not only is it more likely to get broken, but it’s also more likely to spray on brickwork or top frames when your trying to give an accurate frame clean.

Have you tried it on top of the brush?

I use a Bisset bar which is mounted on the edge of the brush.  The spray hits the top of the bristles when I'm cleaning.   The only way I would wet the bricks above the window is if I'm reckless for example
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 05:11:26 pm »
I couldn’t find it the thing that kept coming up when I googled it was a house brick with bristles 😂

Jonny 87

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:51:48 am »

Have you tried it on top of the brush?

I use a Bisset bar which is mounted on the edge of the brush.  The spray hits the top of the bristles when I'm cleaning.   The only way I would wet the bricks above the window is if I'm reckless for example

No, I’ve not tried it. Might try and rig something up. The problem is finding time to mess around with ideas now.

I’d rather just be able to buy something that I can fit, rather than having to innovate it. It’s 2018 for Petes sake. We should be able to buy brushes with a million jets and one bristle if we wanted. Lol.

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 08:15:43 am »
Its 2 screws, that's it!

theres a guy selling them on ebay for 15 quid free postage, mine should be here this week.

I'm gonna add it to my brush then I will have a rinse bar, two 3mm jets and two red fan jets at my disposal from the same brush.