What are they like?
I'm thinking of buying the mono.
Anyone on here use them?
Can you use them with hot?
Can you rinse on with them?

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: Xline rinse bar brushes
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 08:48:39 pm »
we had two , bent the bars out of shape in under three weeks and the water was going all over the place , need to be carefull on top sills as they can mark them

however the standard brush with out this are great and ive just binned 2  sill brushs that's been in  use for over 2 years and still looked as if would of lasted the same again only reason we got rid of them were the weight

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 10:25:26 pm »
I'm not a fan of the rinse bar either. The jets we're spraying all over the place. Used mine for a couple of weeks then binned it.
As Susan says their standard brushes are great, iv just ordered the flocked version as well as a universal brush from Gardiner's for fsg.
You can easily get a year plus out of an xline brush.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 08:32:21 am »
we had two , bent the bars out of shape in under three weeks and the water was going all over the place , need to be carefull on top sills as they can mark them

however the standard brush with out this are great and ive just binned 2  sill brushs that's been in  use for over 2 years and still looked as if would of lasted the same again only reason we got rid of them were the weight
I found the rinse bar to be rubbish as well but the standard mono brushes are the best out there.