wpclean

Re: Is this a good deal for a guttervac?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 12:00:07 am »
That looks like a good price, and everything you need.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 07:49:20 am »
That's from gutter cleaning systems.

Clarke vacs aren't great.

The gutter sucker on eBay looks good. Around the same price, get a bag for the poles etc too

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 07:57:53 am »
great price if those poles are 100% carbon, means you'd be getting the vac virtually free for that price compared to everywhere else.  I sure Nick the other day stated their pole were 50% carbon and 50% fibreglass so I'd double check before buying

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Nick Day

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 06:00:07 pm »
I can guarantee that our poles are 100% carbon fibre, I am unsure about the poles from carbonfibretubes.co.uk but I believe that they have fibreglass in them.

Matt - aquatec

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:49:22 pm »
Hi all

I bought a Honda GX270 genny last year and  now it's available for sale... Ideal for gutter vc as puts out over 4000w so will easily cover  most triple motor gutter vacs as mst are 3000w.

Owes me a fortune but best offer over £275 buys it...

Email me at info@aquatecwindows.co.uk

Cheers

Matt
Loving the freedom and enjoying the hard work......
www.aquatecwindows.co.uk

Caleb Morley

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 09:36:25 pm »
I can guarantee that our poles are 100% carbon fibre, I am unsure about the poles from carbonfibretubes.co.uk but I believe that they have fibreglass in them.

Nick,

What is you're website mate?

Cheers,

K

Dave Willis

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 08:42:35 am »
Trippy, that looks very much like the Chinese vac Eastern Trading used to sell for about £375 on it's own. It's a big bugger, does the job but doesn't have a cyclonic inlet by the looks of it. I sold mine 'cos it was just too big and top heavy for me.
Pretty much getting what you pay for - admittedly the overall package isn't badly priced.
I'm surprised it's branded as a Nilfisk

g.brookes

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 04:30:29 pm »
does anyone have experience of the gutter sucker system? According to their ebay page, their poles weigh 350 g compared to grippa tanks 475g.  thats a massive difference and they are cheaper!

g.brookes

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 04:34:57 pm »
also how do you power your gutter vac?  Do you all have to carry a generator round with you as well??

wpclean

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 06:16:06 pm »
We usually book all the gutter cleaning jobs on the same day, and carry a genny for those custies who are out.  Nothing worse than lifting a genny on, and off the van for an odd house  ;D