trippyboy

tecbuck brush
« on: January 03, 2015, 10:12:41 pm »
Whatever its called.
Tell me about it please, how would it benefit me buying one?.
I have a Gardiners dual trim white bristle brush atm on all my poles.
I rinse on the glass.
Over to you

Bungle

Re: tecbuck brush
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 10:17:37 pm »
I have a Tecbuk hybrid, it's smaller than a Gardiners for a start. Is it quicker? I don't think so. Is it more expensive than a Gardiners? Yes it fookin is!
We look at them, they look through them.

Window Lickers

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 10:19:15 pm »
Whatever its called.
Tell me about it please, how would it benefit me buying one?.
I have a Gardiners dual trim white bristle brush atm on all my poles.
I rinse on the glass.
Over to you

Gardiners dual trim mono filament Trippy, best brush on the market. Stick with it.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

DeLuce

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 10:19:48 pm »
I've had all the Gardiner brushes, I like the one you use, but the tecbuk for sheer cleaning power is better imo. It makes lighter work of snail trails, fly and bee poop!! One of the reasons for this is that in the middle of the brush it's boars hair which is quite abrasive.
The down side for you is that it's a flocked brush which aren't so great for rinsing on glass and if you use a hot system it will disfigure more rapidly, lose shape.
I think it's quality though. Gardiners are bringing a new range out soon, can you hang-on?

trippyboy

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:32:59 pm »
Im happy with the Gardiners brush, its just ive heard a lot of folks go on about the tecbuck brush, just wondered what all the fuss was about.
Rinsing on is a must for me , Peter Fogwell managed to persuade me of that about two years ago and ive never looked back.
Ideally I would love a brush that's good on insect poo, pollen and the like, that splays slightly more so than the dual trim im using now, without compromising on the quality of rinse on
Yessss I can wait mate, im in no hurry

Avo

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 10:38:14 pm »
Cleaning power is great on the tecbuk the best I've ever used but to expensive and weighs a lot, if they half the weight I'd buy another one.

DeLuce

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 10:38:33 pm »
Im happy with the Gardiners brush, its just ive heard a lot of folks go on about the tecbuck brush, just wondered what all the fuss was about.
Rinsing on is a must for me , Peter Fogwell managed to persuade me of that about two years ago and ive never looked back.
Ideally I would love a brush that's good on insect poo, pollen and the like, that splays slightly more so than the dual trim im using now, without compromising on the quality of rinse on
Yessss I can wait mate, im in no hurry

Haha, yeah, I think in your situation, I'd wait to see what's new too. All the best.

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 11:05:26 pm »
I very much liked the Tecbuk brush, they do have a slight edge over sl brushes, BUT the guys used to wear them out within weeks, and I mean totally deformed, you need a featherlight touch for best results.

It has a smaller footprint but weighs more than the sl brush, not that you really notice that.

Service is not the best, usually a 7 to 10 day wait, sometimes longer.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

KS Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 04:13:20 am »
If only the tecbuk brush was a wee bit lighter it would make the perfect brush IMO, yes the stock is a little smaller than the gardiner superlights and extremes, but the way the bristles splay more than makes up for this. I have been using mine for a few months now and it still performs like a new brush, my extreme brush had given up the ghost after two months use.

Richard ham

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 10:45:23 am »
I see there alot of new brushes coming to the market this year. My fave brush for hot water all day is the sl flocked. Going to try the flocked sill brush as i am a fan of the sill type brush. All the new brushes coming out, so exciting,lol
Www.plymouth-window-cleaners.co.uk