trippyboy

Bristol shiners
« on: December 20, 2014, 07:00:05 pm »
If your offered a slx 22 on the cheap can you let me know, my mate had his car broken into last night and had his slx stolen.
cheers

duncan h

Re: Bristol shiners
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »
it will be on flea bay or such

Frankybadboy

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 08:07:57 pm »
check that jmb he had a brand new slx ;D ;D ;D

trippyboy

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 08:26:44 pm »
He's far too wealthy be buy stolen goods  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 08:31:42 pm »
is he  ;) ;) ;)

simon w

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 09:04:10 pm »
If your offered a slx 22 on the cheap can you let me know, my mate had his car broken into last night and had his slx stolen.
cheers

Sorry to hear your mates car got robbed Trippy if he needs a replacement  I have a 25 Ft SLX sitting in the garage I'd part with. £80.00, used condition but easily has several months use in it

trippyboy

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »
cheers

Sorry to hear your mates car got robbed Trippy if he needs a replacement  I have a 25 Ft SLX sitting in the garage I'd part with. £80.00, used condition but easily has several months use in it
cheers mate I will tell him, u selling with brush?

simon w

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »
cheers

cheers mate I will tell him, u selling with brush?

Yes Mate with brush and orange Gardiner hot pole hose.

trippyboy

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 08:08:48 am »
Hi Simon, Nick will have your pole mate, can u txt him to arrange transaction.  07879646621.
Cheers trippy

jmb

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 06:12:14 pm »

Lol just seen this thread, glad you don't listen to rich, sorry though to hear about you're mate I will keep my ears to the ground.

trippyboy

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 06:57:23 pm »

Lol just seen this thread, glad you don't listen to rich, sorry though to hear about you're mate I will keep my ears to the ground.
cheers John

Don Kee

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 07:00:45 pm »

Ear to the ground...?

You fall over pi55ed again john?

jmb

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 07:10:11 pm »

Ear to the ground...?

Nah just got massive flappers and small legs  ;D btw did rich take you out for all inclusive slap up meal ect for Xmas ?

I've got odds running at 1/9 that he didn't, he's getting more like mr big wallet his idol :)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 07:14:17 pm »

Ear to the ground...?

Nah just got massive flappers and small legs  ;D btw did rich take you out for all inclusive slap up meal ect for Xmas ?

I've got odds running at 1/9 that he didn't, he's getting more like mr big wallet his idol :)
oi cheeky chops don-key had two slap up meals today and tomorrow he coming out on the firms christmas dinner ;) ;) ;) if your in saltford at 1 tomorrow brin your wallet  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

jmb

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 07:21:53 pm »

Ear to the ground...?

oi cheeky chops don-key had two slap up meals today and tomorrow he coming out on the firms christmas dinner ;) ;) ;) if your in saltford at 1 tomorrow brin your wallet  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Would luv to rich but unfortunately flat out, bet you havnt asked fat john with what he eats, was in his office last week he had a KFC bargain family bucket with only him there  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 07:26:01 pm »
fat john got shares in that places cause he eats so much of it

when i go around his office i trow corn on the floor for him cause he looks like a chicken

simon w

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 07:36:05 am »
Hi Simon, Nick will have your pole mate, can u txt him to arrange transaction.  07879646621.
Cheers trippy

No probs I'll text him today

trippyboy

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 06:32:56 pm »
Cheers trippy

No probs I'll text him today
cheers mate