Dean Aspects

Toilet breaks
« on: November 17, 2008, 02:40:24 pm »
Since the cold weather has come i need to go more often really upsets the rhythm of working this happen to anyone else or do i need to see a doctor  ;D

keefuss69

Re: Toilet breaks
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:43:28 pm »
dont know if this is true or not, but me old man used to say to me " the more sugar in your tea, the less you pee".

i have 8 in my flask and last quite long lol.
dust is low fat so eat as much as you want!!!

dmlservices

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 02:51:11 pm »
never heard that one before, maybe its a geordie thing  ;D

daz

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 03:26:50 pm »
dont know if this is true or not, but me old man used to say to me " the more sugar in your tea, the less you pee".

i have 8 in my flask and last quite long lol.

Sorry but this is a load of rubbish!!! I don't have any sugar in my tea, I have a pee in the morning before I start work and don't need to go again until I finish at 5.30

8 sugars in your flask is an awful lot and you could end up with diabetes! then you'll be peeing every 5 minutes!!!!  :o

ftp

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 03:48:16 pm »
5.30 ? are you sure?

paul saunders

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 04:34:13 pm »

8 sugars in your flask is an awful lot and you could end up with diabetes

Sorry but that is rubish, sugar does'nt cause diabetes, I think you will find that diabetes is caused by a failing pancreas.  ;)
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

keefuss69

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 04:50:18 pm »
and maybe i shouldve said its a 2.5 ltr flask 4 tea bags- 2 sugars per bag, just like i have my tea. so i dont think its that extreme......is it????
dust is low fat so eat as much as you want!!!

gary999

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 05:30:06 pm »

8 sugars in your flask is an awful lot and you could end up with diabetes

Sorry but that is rubish, sugar does'nt cause diabetes, I think you will find that diabetes is caused by a failing pancreas.  ;)
diabetes can be caused by diet over a period of time

Tosh

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 05:39:13 pm »
Since the cold weather has come i need to go more often really upsets the rhythm of working this happen to anyone else or do i need to see a doctor  ;D

This is perfectly normal.  When it's warm you perspire more, and what you perspire is called urea.  If you don't perspire so much, such as when it's cold, this fluid passes through your kidneys into your bladder; it's then called urine.

I've got an O' Level in biology!

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 05:42:34 pm »

The only reason I replied to this thread was because I thought that it was very bad advice to tell someone to consume excess sugar. Obesity is a major cause of type 2 diabetes, and excess sugar is a big cause of obesity! work it out bbdl!!!  ;) ;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 05:44:10 pm »
two pee or not two pee ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

matt

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:55 pm »
5.30 ? are you sure?

i would have earnt 1 K by then  ;D ;D ;D the rich just get richer  ;D ;D ;D ;D

groundhog

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 05:58:24 pm »
and maybe i shouldve said its a 2.5 ltr flask 4 tea bags- 2 sugars per bag, just like i have my tea. so i dont think its that extreme......is it????

If you want my advise then I would say that for the benefit of your health, you should cut out all refined sugar from your diet.  :)

paul saunders

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 06:07:29 pm »

The only reason I replied to this thread was because I thought that it was very bad advice to tell someone to consume excess sugar. Obesity is a major cause of type 2 diabetes, and excess sugar is a big cause of obesity! work it out bbdl!!!  ;) ;)
So, what you are saying is ............... someone who is obese, but has an healthy pancreas can have type 2 diabetes ?
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

Trotsky

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 06:13:41 pm »
 ;) Simple, if you don't want to keep stopping  ;)

Do the DIY!

Triple thick condom- snip end off- attach 5mm hose (length dependent on inside leg!)
attach to back/side of boot with elastic band... Pee freely all day!

TIP; Avoid the blank stare when relieving yourself!  ;D 8) ::) ;) :D :)

groundhog

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 06:20:57 pm »

So, what you are saying is ............... someone who is obese, but has an healthy pancreas can have type 2 diabetes ?

Is it really that complicated??? If you are obese your risk of developing type 2 diabetes is greatly increased, along with many other killer diseases ie cancer, heart disease ect ect. I'm not looking to argue about it, I'm just passing on a bit of friendly advice!!!!  ;)

dai

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 06:24:18 pm »
If I'm in the pub I can drink 4 pints before I need to go, coffee on the other hand goes right through.
I have a cut down fairy bottle in the back of the van, I just open the doors, pretend I'm looking for something while I'm filling it, if nobody's looking I throw the contents under the van.
Just don't forget about it and drive off though.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 06:25:23 pm »

Do the DIY!

Triple thick condom- snip end off- attach 5mm hose (length dependent on inside leg!)

Sorry but I don't think a condom will easily stay on a limp thingy! The alternative might scare the custies! ;D ;D ;D

Modified to add: Guess what? I typed "p e n i s" - the proper word - and this pharisaical forum changed it to thingy!
It's a game of three halves!

Tosh

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 06:29:04 pm »
Sorry but I don't think a condom will easily stay on a limp thingy! The alternative might scare the custies! ;D ;D ;D

It will, but you have to stretch it to get it over the 'limp thingy'; at least I would have too.

Anyway, army helecopter pilots have a 'special attachment' for this sort of thing; honest.  You don't want to be flying a helecopter when you're dying for the toilet do you?

Personally, I just go in a 'quiet place' and hope I don't get caught.  I haven't yet.

Trotsky

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 06:38:09 pm »

Do the DIY!

Modified to add: Guess what? I typed "p e n i s" - the proper word - and this pharisaical forum changed it to thingy!
I was only joking.... Can you really get triple thick condoms?  :o
The only real tip I will give is...
Don't hold it in! This has been told to me countless older people who are now experiencing problems !  ;)