luke27

DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:23:43 pm »
domestic window cleaning round for sale £792.50 per month, want £1400 i use traditional methods and have a great relationship with customers. the round it in bishops stortford, hertfordshire reason for sale is i have been let down by my partner so i have no transport i am looking for a quick sale please phone for more details 07904107948

Jon-scwindows

Re: DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 03:18:48 pm »
would you consider taking the £1400 payment from working the round twice that way both sides are gaurenteed. scwcs@aol.com

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 03:27:33 pm »
I am also interested i would pay half now and half after i have done the round once as i'm wfp if you are interested. Call me anytime...

Paul

paul3771@hotmail.co.uk
tel- 07958523163

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 05:38:20 pm »
can you pay after youve worked the round twice!

thats like paying him with his own money, and then you end up with his round
service with a shine !

luke27

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 05:54:32 pm »
would you consider taking the £1400 payment from working the round twice that way both sides are gaurenteed. scwcs@aol.com
no that a good round there so in full please if you want it

p1w1

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 06:00:16 pm »
Luke are you prepared to show me the round and tell all your customers what is happening and how many houses are there for the amount you say its worth. I'm a bit busy at the mo so can't call but maybe we could have a chat tomorrow sometime I am genuinly interested and live in Stortford.

Thanks
Paul

luke27

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 06:04:08 pm »
I am also interested i would pay half now and half after i have done the round once as i'm wfp if you are interested. Call me anytime...

Paul

paul3771@hotmail.co.uk
tel- 07958523163
in full to please coz i have 3 people interested who said they will pay in full

luke27

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 06:11:18 pm »
Luke are you prepared to show me the round and tell all your customers what is happening and how many houses are there for the amount you say its worth. I'm a bit busy at the mo so can't call but maybe we could have a chat tomorrow sometime I am genuinly interested and live in Stortford.

Thanks
Paul
there are 93 houses and 7 little blocks of flats, i am prepared to show you the round and let the customers know but when i take you to the customers im going to need a deposit up front as i dont want to mess my customers about

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 06:27:45 pm »
I'll give you bell tomorrow will you be about.
Paul

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 07:25:02 pm »
stick to your guns luke
thats a cheap little round, and its a sellers market
service with a shine !

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 12:29:44 am »
stick to your guns luke
Luke is a new member has come on here to sell his/a round? I'm afraid I'd side with Jon's idea.
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 12:50:31 am »
stick to your guns luke
Luke is a new member has come on here to sell his/a round? I'm afraid I'd side with Jon's idea.
I would if I wanted to buy it, see the guy, see the work if it felt wrong I would walk, you have to take gambles in business, if I was selling a round again and someone said I will give you half now half latter or all when I have cleaned it twice there would be  things I would say: dream on, if you want it buy it, if you dont have the money come back when you do, if not please dont waste my time.

Ian

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 01:08:18 am »
I agree on some of what you say but it depends on how much you need the work! personally I'd want to work the round at least once and confirm the customer base before I parted with any money, and if I was desperate I'd have to meet all the customers in the least.
I think it comes down to how easy you find customers through canvassing. 
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 01:27:33 am »
I agree on some of what you say but it depends on how much you need the work! personally I'd want to work the round at least once and confirm the customer base before I parted with any money, and if I was desperate I'd have to meet all the customers in the least.
I think it comes down to how easy you find customers through canvassing. 
Never have I ever done that or rounds I have sold, then again I guess I have never needed to, show the round yes, meet a few customers of the buyers choice great, but half now half later no way.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 01:57:28 am »
Each to their own I guess  ;)
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 01:59:43 am »

Paul Coleman

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 02:10:05 am »
If I was buying (and I won't be as I'm not in that area), I would want to know how many have locked gates and require a phone call the day before.  This is one area that would always be a sticking point for me with domestic W/C.  If more than a small percentage (and therefore dumpable) require that kind of service then ,IMO of course, the round is seriously diminished in value.  In fact, I would only buy a round where there were no calls required first or so few that I could afford to let those go.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 02:14:22 am »
They are workable Paul but a pain in the butt agreed  ::)
Sussex by the sea

sjm

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 05:28:22 am »
The last round I sold , after advertising it I had loads of silly people offering me daft payment plans etc !  I sold it for 5 cleans , and the lad was chuffed , he worked it all with me once , and I paid him a days rate for doing it with me ( It gave him an idea of the work and prices )  IMHO buying a good established , well paid round is worth a lot of money . In most instances you will get your investment back in 6 months ! How many businesses can you give you a return in that short time ?

luke27

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 11:00:02 am »
As i said before i have a great relationship with my customers and none of them require calls before hand, the customers also know that when it is raining i will not be working and will return when the weather is dry, im willing to take the buyer round to my customers, and do a clean with them once the round has been paid in full. This round is so cheap as im looking for a quick sale as i now have no transport and do not want to lose this round as its a good earner, no timewasters please.

kris martin

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 11:06:10 am »
why dont you let them work the work with you before payment that way if they dont buy at least you got free labour, thats what i did when i bought a round..

luke27

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 11:28:40 am »
this is why the round is so cheap most people want 3,4,5 times the monthly income im only asking for twice the amount if people want a bargain for a great round then they will pay up front obviously after they have met the customers and seen the round, then ill do the first clean with them if required

kris martin

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 11:33:18 am »
people dont like parting with there cash that easy for something that is only what you say and you seem quite adimant that you want the money before you even introduce them too the customers which sounds a bit dodgy (dont get me wrong im not saying you are) the times i have bought rounds i have been introduced to the customers and even worked it once then decided to give them my money..... a guy asked me if i want to buy some work off him i said let me think about it but diddnt he sold it to somebody else and if you would believe he even added some of my houses i have done for 7 years on his list (cheeky sod)

luke27

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 11:38:49 am »
thats why i said obviously AFTER they have seen the customers and round they pay in full then ill clean it with them, i have sold window cleaning rounds before and had no probs ive been cleaning for years

kris martin

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 11:40:09 am »
ok no probs in that then  :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 11:43:31 am »
The one thing that would bother me is that they are "Fair Weather Customers".

kris martin

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 11:45:05 am »
yeah i like my customers to know come rain or shine i still have bills that need paying...

luke27

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 11:49:58 am »
thats just me , i dont work in the rain when someone takes over the round then they can decide if they want to or not

kris martin

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 11:51:23 am »
ive got to say it thought it is a god damn good price lets not take that out of context...

luke27

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 11:53:33 am »
yes it is a good price and im not here to rip anyone off im here to sell a round

mark dew

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2008, 11:59:33 am »
Have got to bear in mind that it is a trad round as well. Most trad users are dependant on the weather, so it is not unusual for a trad guy to not work in the rain.

luke27

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 08:32:06 am »
still got the round for sale

P®oPole™

Re: DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE New
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 02:26:41 pm »
Hi Luke,

Would you consider selling the flats separately? I will pay good money for the flats on there own if its good work as they will compliment the commercial work I have in Bishops Stortford.

Look foward to your reply,

Alex

luke27

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 06:41:08 pm »
ill phone your landline if thats ok

P®oPole™

Re: DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE New
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 07:23:28 am »
Hi Luke,

The Office number was offline last night as I was dealing with something that poped up. I had a missed call on the mobile aswell mate, hope I didnt miss your call.

Office number back on now, mobile on all day.

Regards,

Alex