DJC Clean

extras !!!!!!
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:11:10 pm »
I`ve been window cleaning 4 two years now ( trad ) i`ve always turned down extras such as insides and cleaning guttering etc as it seemed like extra hassle.

I`m now coming round realising theres sum real money to be made but i`ve got no idea what too charge.

I`ve got three rounds all in Barnsely south yorks. What prices do you all charge for cleaning guttering doing a full frame clean etc.

Help us out boys.

jeff1

Re: extras !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 04:03:02 pm »
Hi DJC

If you take on any new work in the future, do what I do, I give a price for the windows, and then say for another £2 or £3 (you decide) you'll do the frames, first time is a losser for me, because there usually filthy, but after that a quike wipe,and your making extra money, and 9 out of 10 times the customer goes for the frame's included price.

As for Guttering this all depends on your area and would best be helped from someone nearer to you, But as a rule were I am, on a normal three bed semi, I charge £25 for front and £25 for the back, and a bit extra for extra guttering, like a garage that is joined to the house or if they want the guttering around any other building that is joined to the house.

You can make a lot of extra money through out the year, Taking on the extra work.

ronaldo

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 06:19:47 pm »
Hi DJC, i charge for example a 3 bed detatched with a bit of guttering on the sides aswell round about £50 to £60 quid, small terraced houses roughly about £35 to£40 quid.

I allways save these up for when the weather is bad as 4 or 5 of these jobs a day is nice easy money.

As for fascia cleans these are where you can wack some big dollars in the bank and we charge minimum of £120.00 for one of these and they can be done comfortably in 3hrs, so same agian usually wait till we have 2 or 3 booked in then blast em out.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Trevor Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 06:22:42 pm »
Inside window cleaning I charge the same again.

i.e. a £15 house would be £30 in/out

As for guttering, that will depend on your area.

On thing is for sure, your turning down business!!

Good luck and best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire