adixon

wfp changeover
« on: May 29, 2006, 07:33:00 pm »
i am planning to change over to wfp in the next few weeks and my biggest concern is converting my customers over  :'(
after reading some posts on the forum wondered what wording you guys used when explaining the change on leaflets  :-\
all help greatly appreciated and very much needed
many thanks
andy

Grafters Cleaning Services

Re: wfp changeover
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:46:11 pm »
hi andy
i have emailed you a letter that may help
jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Tim Morton

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 07:47:10 pm »
Hi Andy, take a look at the Documents to download section, there's a wfp explaination leaflet there, just modify it to suit yourself, put it in your own words.
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=20501.0
Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 07:47:57 pm »
Hi Andy

I'm also changing over in the next few months, but what I have been doing is priming my customers now.

each customer I visit I let them know about the change over, and I tell them its down to the EU health and safty and the new working at heights regs. 

I have found that a lot of my customers are in support of the change over, some even saying you'll have to put your price up, when I tell them how much its going to cost me.

Blame europe, your not telling lies and you will find that more than enough customers will be in support of you.
I also tell them what I have to have now, to change over to wfp storage tanks, filters pumps etc. spend ten minutes with your customer, you'll find it pays dividends.

GOOD LUCK on your change over

adixon

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 12:05:03 am »
thanks for all your help guys