JohnL

Re: Lost My First One to a WFP
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2006, 05:43:20 pm »
I'm bored with this now

Squeaky..just stick to what you do well   ;)

which is exactly what he is trying to do!  ;D

I think there is a Chepstow book being run on how many pages and posts they can run this thread to  :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2006, 05:46:53 pm »
Squeeky

as i said earlier let Ian go first then you have nothing to lose.

Justin

Youre right  EXCUSES

Dave
What a surprise you had to have a pop at me too then Dave?
Always the first to shoot me down, then two other people agree that they're good points....

I can see why SteveK got fed up around here.

Justin Ruggles

« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2006, 05:48:39 pm »
I thought you would have jumped at the chance to prove how useless WFP is, I mean you do nothing but slag it off, but yet you have never used WFP.

All I can see is Excuse after Excues, I think people will admire/respect you more if you took up the challenge with all the fuss you have made against wfp.

Justin

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2006, 05:55:31 pm »
Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses

Rog

I am not having a pop at you, I think you have dug yourself into a hole.
For months you have stated wfp does not do a good job also you reckon you are faster than wfp.

Now one of your mates has set you a friendly challenge, he will even go first so the windows will be nice and clean for your attemp, yet you refuse point blank with one excuse after another.

It is not as if a stranger is challenging you, it is an ex employer and friend.

It is alright for you to constantly have a pop about wfp even on some of my posts.

I am not trying to shoot you down , i just want you to put your squeegie where your mouth is.

I will even put £20 on Ian beating you if you want to take the bet, even if he has to go first.

Like i said earlier

excuses      ;D

« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2006, 06:28:36 pm »
Sorry lads, but this thread has degenerated from a 'subvert pop at Squeaks', to an 'overt pop at Squeaks'.

If Squeaky would like this challenge to be taken further; he should start a new thread.

Thread locked.