brett walker

Re: NATIONAL CLEANING
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 10:58:51 pm »
Roy

what you doing on mars thats my patch  ;D

Dont put your eggs all in 1 basket, when Gaza first told me about this company i did point this out to him thats why he has just decided he just wants the midlands.

Ofcourse if it all comes off  ;)

Brett

brett walker

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 05:04:36 pm »
Message from Gaza

my pc is still down but i would like to thank all those that phoned, i will arrange a meeting with this chap for next week before he goes into his meeting so he can explain that we can cover the country for national cleaning.

Anyone wanting any more information please feel free to phone me 0115 8540604

Gaza

billozz

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 06:06:30 pm »
gaza we are in brum, would be interested,
what part of midlands are you from
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

jon adams

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2006, 09:05:23 pm »

Sounds crap to me, who wants to sit in a van for 2 -3 hours a day stuck in traffic with summer coming and they will prob dictate the price.

billozz

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2006, 09:58:39 pm »

Sounds crap to me, who wants to sit in a van for 2 -3 hours a day stuck in traffic with summer coming and they will prob dictate the price.

who said anything about sitting in a van for 2-3 hrs
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

brett walker

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 10:17:58 pm »
gaza we are in brum, would be interested,
what part of midlands are you from

Hi mate

Gaza's pc's down should be on in the next couple of days hes in Nottingham, spoke to him tonight he'll get back to you or give him a quick ring

cheers

Brett

brett walker

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 10:24:27 pm »

Take it you wont be interested then, as far as i can see no-one has said sitting in a van 2-3hrs.

Gaza's seen an oppertunity and if it pays off those who want to get involved get a slice of the cake, it may come to nothing but if you dont try you dont get.

I like to think we are all here to help each other, personally ive recieved some good business advice from this site

So if it turns out to be 'crap' no-ones lost anything have they.

Gaza's the one thats doing the work, dontwant to make his head swell again now

regards

Brett

brett walker

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2006, 11:15:05 pm »
message from Gaza

pc still in hospital

i have spoken to the health and safety of the company and he has refered me as a contractor.  He has a meeting on wednesday and he is very impressed with what i have presented him with so far

Still looking for people to cover the north, give me a ring

just keeping you informed

Gaza

Rob_Mac

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2006, 06:28:28 am »
I have only just seen this post but would be interested in any work that might be available.

www.midas-enterprises.co.uk

Rob ;D ;D

jon adams

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2006, 08:44:55 pm »

If youre going to be covering such a big area then i think ive got it wrong as you will be sitting in the van most of the day getting from one job to the next alright if you like driving i suppose.

DASERVICES

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2006, 09:02:35 pm »

If you looking for anyone up Scotland, let me know.

Cheers

Doug

gaza

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2006, 05:03:27 pm »

If youre going to be covering such a big area then i think ive got it wrong as you will be sitting in the van most of the day getting from one job to the next alright if you like driving i suppose.
JON TAKE IT YOU WOULD LIKE THE DRIVING JOB IM OFFERING THEN.
NEGATIVE PEOPLE,MET 100S OF THEM NEVER REMEMBER THEIR NAMES BUT THEY REMEMBER MY NAME [FUNNY] HOW MANY PEOPLE REMEMBER YOURS PAUL,BILL,JON.
IM NOW BACK TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.

If Im successful in obtaining this contract the work load is going to double in 2/3 years time,Ive  spoken to this h/s guy and hes  offererd to help me fill in the preffered contractor forms,when they are sent.

ITS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION [BUT NEED MORE CVS THANKYOU TO ALL WHOS BEEN IN CONTACT ,AS PROMISED YOU WILL BE KEPT IN CONTACT AS IT PROGRESSESS EMAIL ME AT gary@1st-abc.co.uk if you want to go on the list of future sub contractors with a brief out line of your set up,insurannce details,contact details,those whove sent cvs by post will be 1st in line

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

jon adams

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2006, 06:17:52 pm »
Gaza,
          just suppose i dont get too excited anymore, recently priced a Porcshe dealership, priced high cos i could see the pitfalls therefore didnt get the job, but all the same good luck
                                                              Mr NEGATIVE
                                                              SADO HOUSE
                                                              DEAD END STREET

petetaylor56

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2006, 06:41:38 pm »
 :)gaza you have mail :D
pete
today i be mostly wfp

gaza

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2006, 09:29:14 pm »
jon:know what you mean the cheques in the post,its no good to me till  its cashed
or the moneys in your hand.Im not excited learned years ago to take what comes to you hard and throw away what comes easy but keep smiling at them cus it unerves them and study their body language carry on smilling and nodding in a yes fashion before you know their nodding in sinc with you [try it]

jon carnt win em all
its like women carnt have um all, but u can have some of them for free ;D

gaza

jon adams

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2006, 05:38:43 pm »

Nice one Gaz, might be a good idea to write to contracts manager rather than hs rep, organ grinder not the monkey also it will take a few days to price all the sites for quote and conract will prob only be for a year. Then you will have to start charging VAT bet youre existing customers wont like that, sounds like a job for the big boys to me ( Which hopefully youll become if you get job albeit greyer)

gaza

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2006, 11:14:49 pm »
JON: THE MEETINGS NOW TAKEN PLACE iM EITHER IN OR OUT,ring the rep up in a couple of days time,the hs reps seen how Iwork the results I  achieve and the equipment Ive got,hes already in my corner by stating he will help me out with any
forms the company sends to me.

VAT  NO PROBLEMO
1ST-ABC.CO.UK
1ST-ABC.CO.NATIONAL

TWO COMPANYS TO DIFF BUISS PHONE NO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GAZA

gaza

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2006, 11:50:04 pm »
SPOKEN TO THE HS GUY,EVERYTHING GOING TICKERTY BOO,TOLD  ME THEY SHOULD BE IN CONTACT WITH ME SHORTLY

GAZA

Morph

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2006, 11:52:18 pm »
I'm free

gaza

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2006, 12:11:07 am »
im 50 looking 40ish,own teeth own hair
want to date pj :-*

gaza ;)