bravo20

Re: van set up with pics
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:13 pm »
[img width=1000 height=750]http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/1435686797_image.jpg[/img

Never thought of a wooden tank 😀

Don Kee

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 07:33:50 pm »
Get on it mate  ;D

Matt.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 07:50:05 pm »
That's sound Don, you can use on top of the tank as storage or whatever, I would bunch the poles up and spin ya hose reels upside down fitted to inside of roof, can easy close door with hose at top or bottom.
This would free up all the floor space
Fit a nice honda pressure washer on the floor then  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 08:11:45 pm »
Dazmond no disrespect. But you bang on about how much money you make why do you have such a load of p set up mate. Tank wrong way round.
Little old van
Are you sure your making good money?

whats wrong with it?connect T230.500L tank and frame.decent poles.its great for my needs.part vinyl wrap and signwriting.

just cos im making good money doesnt mean i have to spent it all on a van and system. ;)

it does the job well.ive still spent 10k on all my equipment and van.thats plenty. :)
price higher/work harder!

Don Kee

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 08:32:54 pm »
That's sound Don, you can use on top of the tank as storage or whatever, I would bunch the poles up and spin ya hose reels upside down fitted to inside of roof, can easy close door with hose at top or bottom.
This would free up all the floor space
Fit a nice honda pressure washer on the floor then  ;D

You wouldn't want me loose with a jetwash...i can just about clean windows!!!!!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 09:04:03 pm »
Dazmond no disrespect. But you bang on about how much money you make why do you have such a load of p set up mate. Tank wrong way round.
Little old van
He's spent it all on the sports car woods ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 09:28:08 pm »
Dazmond lives in a five star hotel - don't they teach you anything on here?

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 10:44:16 pm »
Aldo price : spend a little, live a lot  ;D
I only buy something when I need it, other than that, it goes on the kids and Mrs  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2015, 07:38:26 am »
Oi Don-key now I know where me beer crate went you thief  >:( ;D ;D

supernova77

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 08:01:15 am »
Little old van

whats wrong with it?connect T230.500L tank and frame.decent poles.its great for my needs.part vinyl wrap and signwriting.

just cos im making good money doesnt mean i have to spent it all on a van and system. ;)

it does the job well.ive still spent 10k on all my equipment and van.thats plenty. :)

You need to spend at least £15k on a setup to join the elite... Didn't you know it's how you look to others that counts in life..? Come on Dazmond keep up.

At the end of the day... to clean a window WFP all you need is pure water at the end of a brush... It doesn't matter how the water gets there!

Keep up the good work Dazmond.

Andy :)

SeanK

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 08:43:50 am »

That's nothing to do with it Dazmond invests all his profits in stocks and shares, last year he cashed  in all his shares in
Google and Facebook and reinvested the money in a company that makes plastic carrier bags another company that makes
tax disc holders and another that makes some sort of additive for pure water, any money left went into Greek premium bonds. ;D

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 06:37:46 pm »

That's nothing to do with it Dazmond invests all his profits in stocks and shares, last year he cashed  in all his shares in
Google and Facebook and reinvested the money in a company that makes plastic carrier bags another company that makes
tax disc holders and another that makes some sort of additive for pure water, any money left went into Greek premium bonds. ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Jon_Phelps

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2015, 06:51:13 pm »
After the thread i started on what to do with the back of my van i had a little bit of a tidy up.  want to insulate etc and box in tank but absolutely fat out with work and don't have the free time at the moment!........plus its HOT!

that halfords box holds my bucket to stop the water sloshing around......better get some stickers to cover that up?

Phil J

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2015, 08:02:32 pm »
Hey Daz,
Can't see any Vision?  ???