CMS

Re: Business from the web
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2006, 07:13:43 pm »
Sponsored or not, it's number 1.

I think it was you who said that 'Google takes a little longer'. When I've worked on the site like others have, got it 'optimised' I will draw back the Adwords campaign.

But at the moment it's number 1 on Google, sponsored or not. That's good enough for me.

*Chris Browne

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2006, 07:28:37 pm »
well done karl! although i,m not that kean now much on adwords, ive had my site listed on cleaning in birmingham and solihull on the first page and had 8 clicks in 2 weeks!

chris

mancharry

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2006, 07:55:01 pm »
Sponsored or not, it's number 1.

I think it was you who said that 'Google takes a little longer'. When I've worked on the site like others have, got it 'optimised' I will draw back the Adwords campaign.

But at the moment it's number 1 on Google, sponsored or not. That's good enough for me.
Oh sorry I thought you meant my sites weren't listed in google in the unpaid search results therefore they were no good. All my sites are listed in google adwords while I get them listed in google free listings. MSN Yahoo and others are fairly easy to get to be no 1 if you know what you are doing. Google is harder but my goal on all sites is to be no1 on google aswell!

garyj

« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2006, 12:59:45 am »
Mancherry, is this one of your sites?

http://www.beachcarpetcleaning.co.uk/

If so the front page content is so bad its laughable, are you informing the customer you are in Kent or brainwashing them.

OMG, just had a look through all your links, they are ALL that bad. They are all the same.

Has anyone on here actually taken you up on your website service?

Second best laugh of the night, cheers ;D

CMS

« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2006, 08:11:29 am »
Just picked myself up off the floor......................

Do people pay you to provide that?  :D :D :D :D

mancharry

« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2006, 10:34:29 am »

If so the front page content is so bad its laughable, are you informing the customer you are in Kent or brainwashing them.

OMG, just had a look through all your links, they are ALL that bad. They are all the same.

lots of people have opinions on here and yours is as valid as any other. What you don't seem to understand is that people who do actually use my sites actually get business from them and that is the main point!

mancharry

« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2006, 10:36:18 am »

Your comments don't warrant a sensible reply.

CMS

« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2006, 10:47:43 am »

Your comments don't warrant a sensible reply.

I doubt if there IS one.

clifford123

« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2006, 11:45:36 am »
so am i right in thinking you cover KENT  ::) ;D

Art

« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2006, 04:34:29 pm »
So you do free trials?
No frre trials
Do you do free trials for your customers?

I asked what i thought was a reasonable question and got an abrupt answer.

How many others use this kind of approach to potential clients  ???

Is it some sort of new marketing approach  ???

mancharry

« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2006, 05:03:46 pm »
Sorry SNA if you thought I was abrupt. Was getting a lot of stick at the time!

shelton

« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2006, 09:07:20 pm »
MMmmm . ..  Gods.

::)

mancharry

« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2006, 09:13:45 pm »

Have you got a website? How many enquiries do you get from it?
 You obviously know it all so I'm packing in making websites for people that get them enquiries and make them money.....NOT!

mancharry

« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2006, 09:16:15 pm »
so am i right in thinking you cover KENT  ::) ;D
I cover anywhere someone wants a website. I have made a carpet cleaning website for kent which is listed no 1 or 2 in Yahoo & MSN and is listed in google. Why?

garyj

« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2006, 10:11:48 pm »
Mancherry, they may well be number one in the listings, but I would seriously question the quality of the leads they generate.
In my opinion a website should be easy to read, user friendly and make the enquierer want to use your services. Your websites offer none of these qualities and if it was a website I stumbled across no way would I want to use that service.

I also think it is a matter of time before the search engine companies will wise up to how you've got your listings into that position and just dump it out the ratings all together.

bluesky1

« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2006, 11:18:06 pm »
I had a site done for me by mancharry,and I can confirm you are wrong on all counts.It does produce quality enquiries,it is user friendly,and it has been submitted in the correct manner to the search engines.

mancharry

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2006, 12:00:21 am »
Mancherry, they may well be number one in the listings, but I would seriously question the quality of the leads they generate.
In my opinion a website should be easy to read, user friendly and make the enquierer want to use your services. Your websites offer none of these qualities and if it was a website I stumbled across no way would I want to use that service.

I also think it is a matter of time before the search engine companies will wise up to how you've got your listings into that position and just dump it out the ratings all together.
Like I said your the one in the know not me!
Speak to anyone using my sites and they have all done business more than covering the £59 per month.
But you know best don't you!

garyj

« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2006, 12:17:06 am »
59 QUID a month  :o
LMAO.

No don't know best, but I do have an opinion, and I won't be one of your customers. EVER.

Does AJ know you have included him in your testimonials? I didn't think he was one of your customers.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

mancharry

« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2006, 12:19:37 am »
Be corrected then!
Arthur said that on this very thread!
Get with the beat.

garyj

« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2006, 12:24:56 am »
I know he said that, I've read it.

Does he know it is included in your testimonials?