mancharry

Re: Business from the web
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2006, 12:32:50 am »
I know he said that, I've read it.

Does he know it is included in your testimonials?
Does it matter?
Anyway if you pick a fight be prepared to take some punches aswell as give them out.
If you can't take it don't give it!
If Arthur wants me to remove what he said I will, no problem to me.
Why do you keep trying to cause trouble, have you got nothing better to do?
And if £59 seems a lot to you, you definately need one of my websites!

garyj

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2006, 12:41:48 am »
Cleaner Network Customer Testimonials

Ivan Moore, Selclene Birmingham

"From the website I have now signed up three customers. Things had been moving very quickly and I really think that the website is helping me turn the corner. I am so glad that you sent that initial letter to me." 09.02.06

Daren Beach, Beach Carpet Cleaning Kent

"Hi Peter, I agree the web site looks really good. Got a job from the first enquiry. I'm doing it Monday. Thank you." 08.02.06

Existing Customer of Beach Carpet Cleaning

"Hi darren!!! its xxx here browsing your website-nice one! it looks great-really easy, professional and makes you feel confident...you were also the first name up on my google search so great news there too!"

A & J Cleaning Services

Reference their own wesite experience. "I have been using Ad Words for few months now, and have not had a single hit from it.  So from my own experience I can say that people (in Newcastle) do not use search engine to find a cleaner." 21.01.06

Peter Honour, Cleaner Network

After building www.cleaner-newcastle.co.uk on 23.01.06 "Got 2nd enquiry now in a place called Jesmond 2 bed appartment, wants weekly cleaning. Not bad after 3 days. Do you want to deal with this enquiry aswell? Peter" 30.01.06

Emerald Cleaning Bristol

"I have had a lot of Domestic enquries which has been great!! Its going really great and I am really pleased. I am totally rushed off my feet at the moment. Thanks for all the help so far." 02.03.06

so out of 6 'testimonials' one is from AJ and is NOT a testimonial to anything, one is from yourself about nothing and one is from an unnamed person.

Struggling for something to fill the gaps ::) ?

garyj

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2006, 12:50:03 am »

Does it matter?
Anyway if you pick a fight be prepared to take some punches aswell as give them out.

I can take punches, you just haven't landed any yet.

mancharry

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2006, 09:23:33 am »

Does it matter?

I can take punches, you just haven't landed any yet.
As there are only 5 website made 5 testimonials is ok I think.
Thanks for the advertising.

CMS

« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2006, 10:14:29 am »
I get a weekly 'email' newsletter from 'Webpro News' and this mornings was quite interesting...............

There was an article about websites like yours and how Search Engines are soon going to be treating them as 'spam'. They will probably ban them from appearing at all.......where will this leave your customers, Mancharry?

You will have charged them for building a site that is banned from Search Engines.

Big refunds all round methinks ??

This is also interesting. It's a thread on another discussion forum (not cleaning) which discusses the same subject.

http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=61290

mancharry

« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2006, 10:19:21 am »
I get a weekly 'email' newsletter from 'Webpro News' and this mornings was quite interesting...............

There was an article about websites like yours and how Search Engines are soon going to be treating them as 'spam'. They will probably ban them from appearing at all.......where will this leave your customers, Mancharry?

You will have charged them for building a site that is banned from Search Engines.

Big refunds all round methinks ??
Oh another negative comment trying to put me down. What a surprise.
"Probably" like the carlesberg ad....
People can cancel my sites at any time, if they are not getting results, no problem.
You see I can get results and people don't want to cancel because it helps their business. ;D
Get a life will you and go and annoy someone else!

mxg

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2006, 11:21:51 am »
You may know a thing or two about search engine optimisation but you have an awful lot to learn in the area of customer or potential customer skills.

Mick

mancharry

« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2006, 11:39:54 am »
You may know a thing or two about search engine optimisation but you have an awful lot to learn in the area of customer or potential customer skills.

Mick
these two are not my customers and never will be! They are just two negative people who have basically slagged me off for the last 2 weeks.
Speak to any of my customers and you will see what real customer service is!

garyj

« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2006, 03:48:52 pm »
Speak to any of your customers. There are only 3 that I can make out and they have only had there sites a couple of weeks. Of the 6 sites listed 2 are yours and one is a dummy for Newcastle.

I think that in the beginning you were given a fair ride, the negative comments have only really started in the last few days, and they haven't been rude or aggressive.

I'd give up here if I were you, I don't think you'll sell any more anyway, and 2 or 3 is a pretty poor return over the last few weeks.

Anyway with a bit of luck this lot will be deleted soon as it is blatant advertising of your own product. I'm surprised its been allowed to run this long, must be for the entertainment value.

BTW, why do you hide your email address and was it you that sent me the email asking what I really thought of your sites, sorry if the answer wasn't to your liking, maybe you could use it in your testimonial section  ;D

Looking forward to your reply  ;D ;D

mancharry

« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2006, 06:03:56 pm »
Speak to any of your customers. There are only 3 that I can make out and they have only had there sites a couple of weeks. Of the 6 sites listed 2 are yours and one is a dummy for Newcastle.

I think that in the beginning you were given a fair ride, the negative comments have only really started in the last few days, and they haven't been rude or aggressive.

I'd give up here if I were you, I don't think you'll sell any more anyway, and 2 or 3 is a pretty poor return over the last few weeks.

Anyway with a bit of luck this lot will be deleted soon as it is blatant advertising of your own product. I'm surprised its been allowed to run this long, must be for the entertainment value.

BTW, why do you hide your email address and was it you that sent me the email asking what I really thought of your sites, sorry if the answer wasn't to your liking, maybe you could use it in your testimonial section  ;D

Looking forward to your reply  ;D ;D
why would I want to contact you. I don't take any notice of your opinion and wouldn't give you the courtesy of a reply direct to your email address for sure.
"i'de give up if I were you" is typical of your negative attitude to a new idea that actually works.
There are six sites made and there are six companies using them quite successfully.... that's all that matters to me :-*

CMS

« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2006, 06:26:29 pm »
Now this is gretting ridiculous....................let's recap.....................

You say there are six sites running successfully.....................others think three....................

They are put together in the way they are to 'fool' (for want of a better word) search engines into finding them.

- but for how long? There are clear indications that Search Engines will soon treat sites like these as Spam and won't allow them at all. What do you propose to do then (i) with the sites (ii) with the customers whose money you have taken..

Yes, Garyj and I have a lot to say about this but why not?

At least we conduct our business with integrity. If you can say the same would you mind explaining to us who don't know how you will deal with a situation such as the Search Engines treating your sites as Spam?

You say in your last post that the current situation is "all that matters to me".

I suspect that the future situation will matter to those who have paid you money.

Lets see if you can give us a straightforward answer (for the benefit of those that have already paid). After all, £720 a year is quite a lot.

« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2006, 07:00:48 pm »
I wanted to say a lot, but let me just repeat what I have already said:

Mancharry, Peter, since you compared yourself with the GOD, I am not going to use your service, you can shut www.newcastle-cleaner.co.uk as soon as you wish.

However, to be fair I have to say (you may wish to take it as my testimonial) that www.newcastle-cleaner.co.uk does generate enquiries, but on another side it is a junk, which does not give my company a good image.  A & J Cleaning Services is not a junk.

garyj

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2006, 07:45:36 pm »
Mancherry, but you do take notice of my opinion, you always reply to it, but your replies do not match up with what I write. Yesterday you said I can give it out but can't take it, you hadn't given me anything to take.

Do you read what is really written, or do you just glance over posts and decide for yourself what they say??

If you are true to your word then you won't reply, and I don't have to put up with your rubbish anymore ;D

Bye  bye  ;D ;D

mancharry

« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2006, 08:25:11 pm »

Mancharry, Peter, since you compared yourself with the GOD, I am not going to use your service, you can shut www.newcastle-cleaner.co.uk as soon as you wish.

However, to be fair I have to say (you may wish to take it as my testimonial) that www.newcastle-cleaner.co.uk does generate enquiries, but on another side it is a junk, which does not give my company a good image.  A & J Cleaning Services is not a junk.

Arthur I have refunded your months payment. I am surpried at your last comment though. You have had several very good quality enquiries from areas that you cover. Three I think over the last week . But if that is how you feel so be it.  I would appreciate you not calling my website junk. It may not be as technically good as your own but at least it does the business.
Peter

mancharry

« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2006, 08:39:57 pm »

Arthur your details have been removed from www.newcastle-cleaner.co.uk
and it is now available to anyone who wants it!

CMS

« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2006, 08:50:46 pm »
Stand back and mind the rush!

Mancharry, we are not disputing the leads (in the short term) but Arthur had a very valid point. Your website is the first impression those customers get of the company and leads or no leads, you have to admit it is Junk (and I'm being as polite as this forum will allow)!

It is not the impression I would like to give.

Forget the leads for a moment (because it's not just about that), what do you REALLY think of the site itself? You can't possibly say it's good.

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2006, 10:07:40 pm »
Arthur I have refunded your months payment...
Peter

Just would like to confirm that one month's payment has been refunded, thx

garyj

« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2006, 10:41:18 pm »
In reference to the testimonial to Beach Carpet Cleaning in Kent, the anonymous writer says that it is listed at number 1 on Google, but that listing is an ad-word which is nothing to do with your so called expertise on getting high search placings.

I also think it is strange that a customer of a carpet cleaning company would write and say these things, surely they might write " wow, my carpets look like new" but not wow great web site and so easy to use and its number one on Google. This testimonial also does  not have a date like the others, can I suggest one? APRIL 1st  ;D ;D

Bye Bye

« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2006, 10:51:41 pm »
mancharry has deleted his account

garyj

« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2006, 10:55:58 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

RESULT

;D ;D ;D