Re: Business from the web
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2006, 04:42:01 pm »
Very nice website Tracey, welcoming

MrsMeredith

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2006, 04:50:10 pm »
Well thanks very much Arthur! I quite like it and also think its quite welcoming and friendly! Out of curiosity i looked at your website and thought how nice it was to see a picture of yourself and your wife on there, a nice personal touch!

Tracey.

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2006, 04:52:03 pm »
 :) tnx

mancharry

« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2006, 09:24:01 pm »
There is someone from this site (cleanitup) from Blackpool who keeps clicking on my Google adwords payperclick adverts and seems to be spending a lot of time on my websites. His ip address is 86.139.118.#. I can only assume he is stealing the content and ideas and generally trying to cost me some money. As I know his ip address and that he uses bt to connect to the internet, I will easily be able to track him down.
If it is you please stop! If you know who it is please tell them to stop.
Thanks

mancharry

« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2006, 09:36:07 pm »
Its actually Lancaster not Blackpool!

*Chris Browne

« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2006, 10:26:38 pm »
why would he or she be spending that much time on your site to steal ideas content? when it could take 3 minutes to cut and paste the contents in one visit?, i dont honestly think you should mention the word theft especially  until you know for certain.
Are they clicking just to add up the (so much per click) do you think? if so thats pretty sad

chris

mancharry

« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2006, 10:41:03 pm »
you cannot right click copy and paste on any of my sites. Theft is theft. Terms and conditions on my sites clearly state that users cannot reproduce information either text or graphics- I spoke to a solicitor the other day and they are enforceable.

BSF

« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2006, 11:03:12 pm »
you cannot right click copy and paste on any of my sites. Theft is theft. Terms and conditions on my sites clearly state that users cannot reproduce information either text or graphics- I spoke to a solicitor the other day and they are enforceable.

Hi,

You can view source on this one,  http://www.cleaner-bristol.co.uk/

I really dont think anybodys stealing the html from the site, it'll just be another cleaning company, its very common, try searching on adwords I think their is some information on their about this problem and what you can do about it.

regards

Paul 
Regards

BSF

mancharry

« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2006, 11:38:10 pm »

Hi,

You can view source on this one,  http://www.cleaner-bristol.co.uk/

I really dont think anybodys stealing the html from the site, it'll just be another cleaning company, its very common, try searching on adwords I think their is some information on their about this problem and what you can do about it.

regards

Paul 
Thanks Paul, I have already taken those steps. It's very suspicious when the same person is on your site for upt o 37 minutes at a time 5 times a day!
I am thinking of asking the cleanitup mediator for details of the member whose ip address matches the one I quoted.
Peter

*Chris Browne

« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2006, 10:14:13 am »

Calm down you are not listening, i am saying that why would people keep coming back to steal stuff from your site when if they wanted they could do it in 3 mins, yes theft is theft , but people do take bits and ideas from other sites, there would be no internet otherwise, and anything in this country reproduced on a web site is copyright(for what its worth)

chris

mancharry

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2006, 09:41:33 pm »
Take a look at my new website
www.cleaner-network.co.uk
a lot of people on here will find it interesting.
Peter

*Chris Browne

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2006, 09:49:29 pm »
i wondererd where you had gone....now i know...youve been a busy boy :o

chris

mancharry

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2006, 09:51:34 pm »
i wondererd where you had gone....now i know...youve been a busy boy :o

chris
no rest for the wicked! Not that I'm wicked.
Always on the go. always got new ideas. Makes life interesting!

CMS

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2006, 10:16:29 pm »
So Arthur n(A and J),

I'm confused. Which web site are you using?

Is it the one on your profile or the one that mancharry says they have made for you?

mancharry

« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2006, 10:48:12 pm »
So Arthur n(A and J),

Is it the one on your profile or the one that mancharry says they have made for you?
BOTH!!!!

mancharry

« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2006, 10:54:14 pm »
So Arthur n(A and J),

BOTH!!!!
Arthurs website is Arthurs website.
Arthur has been trying my website to compare results.
Can you only have one website?

Art

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2006, 10:55:24 pm »
So you do free trials?

« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2006, 10:56:17 pm »
So Arthur n(A and J),

Karl,

My own website is always on.  I have designed it myself as well as my ads and stationary, which are in the same style.  My website helps a lot, I got more enquiries, since I started advertise with yell.com.  

I have paid for two months to mancharry to run a web for me, which is under his full management…  I am receiving regular enquiries from his website, but most from outside the area we are currently serving…  I think that my business is just too small at the moment.

I am not sure if this is the way to hunt for a commercial cleaning work, but for domestic cleaning companies, which serve biger areas, than I do at this moment, miscarry’s service can really help to get more business.

Kind regards,
Arthur

mancharry

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2006, 10:58:19 pm »
So you do free trials?
No frre trials
Do you do free trials for your customers?

« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2006, 10:59:06 pm »
During the last week I got at least five enquiries from miscarry’s website