[GQC] Tim

Adding some hose to the backpack.
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:27:03 am »
I just got my backpack in, but I can see what the problem will be, I'm using a numatic trigger on my pole, so I don't have any spare pole hose, I just plug in the minibore straight in the back of the trigger.

Now with the backpack, I wouldn't be able to put it down, I need some more hose.

Any idea how much I should add, keeping in mind that I have zero spare pole hose coming out of the back? I'd like to put the backpack down, and clean one or two windows, without having to move the backpack the whole time.

Thanks,

[GQC] Tim

Re: Adding some hose to the backpack.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 11:38:34 pm »
No one?  :)

Also what adaptor would I need, the hose from the backpack is slighly bigger then minibore, but less big then garden hose.

*foxman

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:50:10 pm »
If you can fit in 8 mm a female microbore fitting in the backpack hose all you would need would be a length of hose with a male microbore fitting at one end and a female at the other.  Put a male microbore fitting body to the pole trigger and lengthen it that way.

tonyoliver

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:09 pm »
on e bay the man sells hoselock adaptors plastic
with a treaded insert with a micro bore hose tail
 ditch the hoselocvk part and use the white  threaded end and off you go sorted

Spursboy1972

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 05:42:26 am »
I have a length of 8mm microbore as described byfoxman. Prob about 20 metres. I dont use it as I carry the backpack but my dad uses it when he comes with me. No probs with pressure etc
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire