[GQC] Tim

Just got my brush in from here :

http://www.windowcleaningsupplies.net/prod_show.asp?id=113

A little while a go I saw a pic of a multipole brush and it had crinkle monofilament, mine doesn't. But looking at the Ionics catalogue it doesn't have crinkle monofilament brushes.

I thought they said a little while ago they redesigned their brushes, I'm just hoping I've got a new one, and not old stock or something. It should be allright I think. :)

It's got tiny little jets, more like the ones Gardiners uses. I thought they used to have those big screw in ones, that looked from the brush end like big bolts.

trevor perry

Re: I thought the new multipole brushes (Ionic) had crinkle monofilament?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 12:02:52 pm »
i think they have got their prices wrong on their vikan brushes they are priced at over £100 !!!!!!!!! :o
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Sanity

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:11 pm »
The brush ibn the site looks flocked while yours looks mono...

And W0W that site is expensive!!!

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 04:34:39 pm »
The brush ibn the site looks flocked while yours looks mono...

And W0W that site is expensive!!!

They sell in units of 6 by the looks of it.

steven ainger

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 04:59:45 pm »
ive got a ionics mono and a crinkle and i find the mono a lot better brush as the crinkle looses its shape and blocks the flow from the jets

NWH

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 05:33:45 pm »
Supposed to be used with hot water the new one,can be a bit stiff with cold water.If you don`t have a hot system place it in hot water for a minute and see the difference in the bristles,they go softer and splay better.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 06:03:59 pm »
Supposed to be used with hot water the new one,can be a bit stiff with cold water.If you don`t have a hot system place it in hot water for a minute and see the difference in the bristles,they go softer and splay better.

Hm that'd suck, because they advertise it as being more durable with hot, but just as effective with cold. Hm....... I'll have a look. :)

m.b.s.

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:18 pm »
i have the older one but more or less the same mine is crinkled with the big screw jets some one said to me on my post yesterday (problems problems problems) to clean it in hot water you are dam right about the bristles they get a lot softer better splay super for hot i think bun now not too sure about cold wish i had a hot one now .now i have seen this brush like this as the bristles are a bit stiff with the cold so it seams any advise on a good brush for cold other than vikan

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 09:09:06 pm »
i have the older one but more or less the same mine is crinkled with the big screw jets some one said to me on my post yesterday (problems problems problems) to clean it in hot water you are dam right about the bristles they get a lot softer better splay super for hot i think bun now not too sure about cold wish i had a hot one now .now i have seen this brush like this as the bristles are a bit stiff with the cold so it seams any advise on a good brush for cold other than vikan

Well the Cleantech brush is flocked, so you'd have a hard time using that rinsing with brush on, apart from that. I really don't know what brush would be best. I think I will be happy with this one once I start with wfp.

m.b.s.

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 09:17:05 pm »

Well the Cleantech brush is flocked, so you'd have a hard time using that rinsing with brush on, apart from that. I really don't know what brush would be best. I think I will be happy with this one once I start with wfp.
is that the correct price you paid for it £23.00 including the vat and delevery not a bad price if this is included get back as after another brush

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 09:43:38 pm »
Yea that's right, £23 inc vat and delivery. Sorry I don't understand what you mean with : get back as after another brush

m.b.s.

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 10:24:23 pm »
Yea that's right, £23 inc vat and delivery. Sorry I don't understand what you mean with : get back as after another brush
sorry m8 what i mean is i am wanting to buy another brush and the one you bought seamed a good deal so i am going to order one tomorrow thanks for getting back P's is it 2mm bras jets do you know

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 08:02:51 am »
sorry m8 what i mean is i am wanting to buy another brush and the one you bought seamed a good deal so i am going to order one tomorrow thanks for getting back P's is it 2mm bras jets do you know

Looks like aluminium, haven't measured them, sorry, will try and do that today.