[GQC] Tim

WFP Equipment insurance.
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:00:12 am »
Since I'm going wfp next month, I figured it would be a good idea to get the stuff insured.

I'm with eVan insurance, and I honestly don't know what is involved with insuring your equipment. I'm Third party fire and theft, but no idea if that also includes any equip.? Or is that only with fully comp?

Confused lol, never thought of insuring my trad. gear. :)

Thanks.

Tim Rose

Re: WFP Equipment insurance.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 02:02:45 am »
I'm fully comp and hope, but haven't checked, that the contents are covered.  That said, I never leave stuff on it for all to see, but the tank etc obviously has to stay in there.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 10:11:17 am »
Since I'm going wfp next month, I figured it would be a good idea to get the stuff insured.

I'm with eVan insurance, and I honestly don't know what is involved with insuring your equipment. I'm Third party fire and theft, but no idea if that also includes any equip.? Or is that only with fully comp?

Confused lol, never thought of insuring my trad. gear. :)

Thanks.

my van and cars are all fully comp, van is covered for content as my system is inside for the little extra cost it is worth the peace of mind IMO, if my van goes down in a crash or gets nicked it would cost me alot more in lost revenue hence why I insure against it.

Ian

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 12:04:03 pm »
Hm, I think I'll give em a call and see what I can do about it. :)

Dave JP

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:02:30 pm »
Definately worth insuring the van contents with your insurer.  Most of which can offer contents insurance.

I've had trad stuff nicked from the back of my van before - 3 Micro fibre cloths & a 12ft extension pole - people will nick anything.   Now my wfp stuff is all covered, it's your living after all.

Also have a Parachute Regiment sticker on the back window - this seems to put of any would be thief !  ;D

Dave.
"Everywhere is in walking distance, if you have the time."

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 09:13:12 pm »
Definately worth insuring the van contents with your insurer.  Most of which can offer contents insurance.

I've had trad stuff nicked from the back of my van before - 3 Micro fibre cloths & a 12ft extension pole - people will nick anything.   Now my wfp stuff is all covered, it's your living after all.

Also have a Parachute Regiment sticker on the back window - this seems to put of any would be thief !  ;D

Dave.
I got a sticker saying make my day, I dont forget

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 12:15:24 am »
Yea a-plan was double my eVan insurance. Naaah thanks. :)