UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Leaflet help...thanks for your time

(1/1)

rich007:
Hi Again, more help if possible.  I soon will be taking over a round of a window cleaner, my sisters boyfriend dad round.  I am looking for a good leaflet to be printed telling the cutomers I would be taking over the round with my contact details on. 

Any one know any good printing companys?

Any ideas

Rich.    :)

H h20:
I`ve always used a local printer,as it is better to do in person than over the phone or email,this way you can get a much better personal service and see a preview before hand,and you won`t have to pay delivery charges either,look in your yellow pages i bet there`s loads,Gaz

Sarah Sarill:
Here you go Rich,

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13133.0

You may like to visit the Documents to Download section as it has a lot of usefull ideas and templates for all sorts of stationery and stuff.

Sarah

Biscute:
To be honest what i would do and think is the best thing for you is to work the round for the month and go collecting with him. This way you will get to see the round for yourself and meet the coustermers also, wich will give you the opertuninty to let them know that you will be taking over the round shortly, hope this comes in usfull:)

rich007:
Thank you for all your help.  You lot are so fast to reply.  Keep up the good work.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version