UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Advice Please...Please read

<< < (2/5) > >>

batterbee:
Hi rich

Go for it mate that's how i got into window cleaning and haven't looked back since.

A little tip as your  meeting the customers just to let them know of the change plus you then get the chance to let them know you are basically new to window cleaning so it may take a little while to get round at first and believe me if you haven't window cleaned before it will ( just a little example, on my first day I'd planned to do 9 houses in a little close i do, i didn't do 9 but only 5 and that's in a whole day! now i can do all 9 in 2 hrs, so you can see what i mean )  most will under stand if not all because as Stu says most will be happy someone is going to clean there windows.

But like i said before if you want to get into window cleaning go for it no one i now who window cleans regrets making the change but i would say most including me would say at first we had reserves / have i done the wright thing etc , so believe me mate you aren't the first to wonder am i making the wright choice, just ask the questions and you will get to the right answer!

Regards john

Andrew McCann:
Just been thinking about it a bit more.

Do what the others say and go for it.

Its all very good advice and once you get into the swing of things it will be the best move you ever made.

By the way.. the price for the round IS VERY reasonable.

I had my sensible head on a few minutes ago   ;D

Andrew

rich007:
Thanks andrew, i mean you have to think of the negatives.  I am so happy for all the help from you guys....My gf wants me to go for it.  I am only 23 and this is a great chance for me.  I am very hard working and this is why I wan to do it.  My dad is a Coalman, so its in my blood to work outside...lol... :)

The round is being sold by my sisters boyfriend's Dad, he said he would come on the round with me for 4 weeks to help me, then I'm on my own.  So I might be getting advice from you guys

Thank you to every one who has taken the time to reply.

marc al:
  Rich

Go for it, that price is an absolute bargain for that lot, even if it is underpriced atleast you have a start and dont have to go looking for work straight off.

My experience of husband and wife teams is that they tend to be no faster than just a bloke on his own, obviously there will be exceptions to the rule, but if you find you have too much work with the round you can always sell some on.

Marc

Sarah Sarill:
 or get married quickly...........

Would save on the extra wages and ensure you keep on time  ;D ;D

Go for it, sounds a bargain to me.

Sarah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version