davids3511

Re: What does it all cost?
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 09:59:18 pm »
PS I lied about no. 15  ;D
Youre showing your age with your choice of van companion. I fully agree with you though.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 10:06:44 pm »
linda lusardi!NOW IM SHOWING MY AGE! ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 10:13:31 pm »
Oh ive also learnt who the negative ones are on here, the quick to have a jibe and the ones who offer good advice are..........

So because many of my peers who we're shiners used me as a bench mark to combine speed/efficient cleaning with quality that seems to pee some people off!!
Now im on wfp and tried every different way possible to get as good/better than i was on trad and again people dont like that because in their tiny heads they dont think it can be done!! But as i said in my first post, these ignorant people dont know my background, my customers nor the houses i clean. 
So because i can clean x amount of houses in a day, i choose to then refine how i go about doing that all with the intent of making it even more easier.   Ones call it a brick but im not an old #art and can manage the weight and actually prefer this to a very easy light weight brush that feels like a plastic toy brush (in reference to the weight). Ive gone from 2 to 4 and now 6 jets as i like the water coverage (dont wish to use fan jets) which in my opinion speeds up performance.
Haha in my opinion even tho ones may have been wfp for a good number of years, does not mean they have been doing it right nor tried different options along the way. But again thats their choice, i dont knock it as i dont know their work.

Telling somebody that they will be able to heat a 500ltr tank to 60degrees with 1kw heater isn't good advice its just nonsense that will waste that persons time and money, running a 1kw heater from 8pm to 8am will raise the water temp by 20degrees tops, less with poor insulation and in winter conditions and that a fact.
You need to learn the difference between somebody being negative and somebody correcting a stupid piece of advise.

Added, and putting 6 jets on a heavy brush is just silly, what are you trying to push off the glass, clay ?,I don't need to know what's on the glass your cleaning to know that.

Im sorry for ranting but this repeating of one self is really pi??ing me off now!!

1.......i thought i had purchased a 2kw element. A fact i have shared on here alot!
2........ It came to light its a 1kw and again i shared that news.
3......  your suggesting that im taking a  day off just to heat my tank of water because how else have a done videos and/or photos with the proof!!
4.........ive also said different heating start temps which some old fart cant get his head around!!
5......... due to different starting temp of water, i run the heater for less hours or more depending what im wanting to achieve.
6.........if people dont know how to heat water and moan about its cost than put your prices up to cover it.  If not use cold, which again ive never slated anyone for using cold! Quite frankly i dont give a .......... im sharing my findings of actual findings

7.  I have used 2 jets, 4 jets and now 6 jets.
      Not to blast dirt or anything off but to aid in rinsing on with the brush and gives a greater coverage of water.  Again my findings for my work.

Please any disgruntlememts please track me down at the show, lets have a pint and argue our cases or simply have a pint and talk about something more fun!!

Final point, did you ever do trad work???
If you did, did you start with a 14inc mop n blade??  I did and swore by them!  Why, because i was bloody fast with it, it applied right amount of pressure across its channel and did a great job!  But then i went onto the 18inch.....amazing!  It covered the window with less energy and did a good job, was it needed?  NO because i managed perfectly fine with the smaller mop n blade. But did i use less energy YES.....its the same concept with a bigger brush and more jets and you wanna argue because it weighs a fraction more than your ickle light weight brush and whatever combination of jets you have.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 10:48:19 pm »
Linda Lusardi! That's when women were women and I was one of the youngest page 3 readers. I think even at that young age I was destined to be a windie. Strong wrists bode well in this game  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Dry Clean

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 11:15:45 pm »
Oh ive also learnt who the negative ones are on here, the quick to have a jibe and the ones who offer good advice are..........

So because many of my peers who we're shiners used me as a bench mark to combine speed/efficient cleaning with quality that seems to pee some people off!!
Now im on wfp and tried every different way possible to get as good/better than i was on trad and again people dont like that because in their tiny heads they dont think it can be done!! But as i said in my first post, these ignorant people dont know my background, my customers nor the houses i clean. 
So because i can clean x amount of houses in a day, i choose to then refine how i go about doing that all with the intent of making it even more easier.   Ones call it a brick but im not an old #art and can manage the weight and actually prefer this to a very easy light weight brush that feels like a plastic toy brush (in reference to the weight). Ive gone from 2 to 4 and now 6 jets as i like the water coverage (dont wish to use fan jets) which in my opinion speeds up performance.
Haha in my opinion even tho ones may have been wfp for a good number of years, does not mean they have been doing it right nor tried different options along the way. But again thats their choice, i dont knock it as i dont know their work.

Telling somebody that they will be able to heat a 500ltr tank to 60degrees with 1kw heater isn't good advice its just nonsense that will waste that persons time and money, running a 1kw heater from 8pm to 8am will raise the water temp by 20degrees tops, less with poor insulation and in winter conditions and that a fact.
You need to learn the difference between somebody being negative and somebody correcting a stupid piece of advise.

Added, and putting 6 jets on a heavy brush is just silly, what are you trying to push off the glass, clay ?,I don't need to know what's on the glass your cleaning to know that.

Im sorry for ranting but this repeating of one self is really pi??ing me off now!!

1.......i thought i had purchased a 2kw element. A fact i have shared on here alot!
2........ It came to light its a 1kw and again i shared that news.
3......  your suggesting that im taking a  day off just to heat my tank of water because how else have a done videos and/or photos with the proof!!
4.........ive also said different heating start temps which some old fart cant get his head around!!
5......... due to different starting temp of water, i run the heater for less hours or more depending what im wanting to achieve.
6.........if people dont know how to heat water and moan about its cost than put your prices up to cover it.  If not use cold, which again ive never slated anyone for using cold! Quite frankly i dont give a .......... im sharing my findings of actual findings

7.  I have used 2 jets, 4 jets and now 6 jets.
      Not to blast dirt or anything off but to aid in rinsing on with the brush and gives a greater coverage of water.  Again my findings for my work.

Please any disgruntlememts please track me down at the show, lets have a pint and argue our cases or simply have a pint and talk about something more fun!!

Final point, did you ever do trad work???
If you did, did you start with a 14inc mop n blade??  I did and swore by them!  Why, because i was bloody fast with it, it applied right amount of pressure across its channel and did a great job!  But then i went onto the 18inch.....amazing!  It covered the window with less energy and did a good job, was it needed?  NO because i managed perfectly fine with the smaller mop n blade. But did i use less energy YES.....its the same concept with a bigger brush and more jets and you wanna argue because it weighs a fraction more than your ickle light weight brush and whatever combination of jets you have.

Nathan stop digging yourself into a deeper hole and answer  these questions.
Will a 1kw heater raise the temp of 500ltrs of water more than 20degrees from any stating temp in 12 hours yes or no ?
From a starting temp of 10degrees which would have been your winter starting temp how long did it take to get your water
to 60degrees using your 1kw heater ?

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 11:37:26 pm »
Already assuming my starting temp....

My name is nathan, its a picture of me above my posts. My company name is NKServices and my youtube channel is of the same name. Im an open book and all these questions have been answered.
Im going to the wfp show in september, im driving my van with my name  on.
Come find me.......im keen to have a pint or maybe a carvery 😂😂 or i might be selling some fish tank heaters that i dont use anymore so i can have a pudding as well.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 11:54:56 pm »

My name is nathan, its a picture of me above my posts. My company name is NKServices and my youtube channel is of the same name. Im an open book and all these questions have been answered.
Come find me.......im keen to have a pint or maybe a carvery 😂😂 or i might be selling some fish tank heaters that i dont use anymore so i can have a pudding as well.

Didn't think you would answer, wont be at the show but would have gladly had a pint and a bit of friendly banter with you, would have even asked one of the hot system sellers to show you why your heater couldn't possibly be 1kw.
Enjoy your day out.

robert mitchell

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 12:29:34 am »

To raise it by even 30c would take nearly 24 hours with a 1kw immersion.
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Dave Anderson

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 08:20:37 am »
>> Dry Clean...Plenty of ladder workers about.... Tend to be the Turk, Bulgarian, Polish teams of window cleaners.... Intresting fact there are still a few window cleaners in places like Amsterdam, Rotterdam that still use handcarts or bicycles adapted to carry loads (loads of mums use them here) called 'bakfiets'....
The more I know the less I know I know ...

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 08:27:12 am »
>> Dry Clean...Plenty of ladder workers about.... Tend to be the Turk, Bulgarian, Polish teams of window cleaners.... Intresting fact there are still a few window cleaners in places like Amsterdam, Rotterdam that still use handcarts or bicycles adapted to carry loads (loads of mums use them here) called 'bakfiets'....

those carts look great dave!(if  all your work  was on your doorstep).simple life.no van or wfp.very low overheads. ;D

Dry Clean

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 08:30:37 am »

Cheers Dave, was told years ago by an equipment seller that the Netherlands was very strict on things like working from ladders to the point that you couldn't even go higher than four steps on inside work.
Had a feeling it was bull.

Shrek

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2017, 08:33:00 am »

That is surprising, I would of thought that the red light district would want clean windows?

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 08:33:56 am »
on topic there is nothing left to make my working day easier/hassle free now dave.its all in place.im like a well oiled machine! ;D