ftp

Re: Where's the post gone????????
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2010, 09:08:29 pm »
All your fault Tony!

macmac

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2010, 09:13:42 pm »
If he thinks what we all seen is safe for him, his employees & the public, given his medals, then more the fool him!

I thought he'd actually had second thoughts on his practices, but hey, who are we simpletons! ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 09:11:49 am »
Im glad it was removed, we all make mistakes. Must be hard for Dave being a mod and one of the boys at the same time.

Think he needs a break on this one.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ta-ra

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 09:23:41 am »
You can't ride two horses at the same time.

Tosh

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 09:33:47 am »
You can't ride two horses at the same time.

Aye you can!

It doesn't look very safe though.  ;D

WILLIS

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2010, 09:39:03 am »
Hi guys

As the post said its been an hard week, and when you have the buttons in front of you, it is so easy to hit the delete button when the wolves are circling so apologies to those who were interested in the thread.

My business practices were being brought into question, by people who dont know nothing about my particular equipment,

I am not prepared to sit here and have potentially damaging statements about my business branded about on the internet.

Call it an abuse of power if you like, but i would do the same for any other poster who wanted a post deleted for any personal issue.

Dave I trust you consider and monitor any future comments about the NVQ

Tosh

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2010, 09:42:19 am »
Hi guys

As the post said its been an hard week, and when you have the buttons in front of you, it is so easy to hit the delete button when the wolves are circling so apologies to those who were interested in the thread.

My business practices were being brought into question, by people who dont know nothing about my particular equipment,

I am not prepared to sit here and have potentially damaging statements about my business branded about on the internet.

Call it an abuse of power if you like, but i would do the same for any other poster who wanted a post deleted for any personal issue.

Dave I trust you consider and monitor any future comments about the NVQ

That's a strange first post to make?  Why?  What's your involvement with the NVQ?  Do you stand to make any money out of it?  Is that your interest here?

Just interested, that's all.

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2010, 09:52:52 am »
Personally Dave I am not concerned with your comments...but it's just that you believe that you can delete comments made in good faith by forum members in a thread at will.

Did you ask those concerned?.

Your comments in the thread were very intresting and I am sure inspired many to go 'onwards and upwards' so all credit to you but your 'absolute' use of your forum privilages are of more concern.

Personally the fact you deleted my comment and prevented me viewing other forum members comments because you felt you could are a sad indication of the forum.

So from here on in I presume I can write at will and when I feel I need a thread locking or posts deleting I shall just ask for my profile to have the required privilages granted and I'll save the mods a job and just do it my self?

Dave.

Other people's posts would not have made any sense though without Dave's posts and Macmac's post.  Easier just to delete the whole thread.  I probably would have done the same.

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2010, 10:06:54 am »

I am a changed man, from this point on my business is private

More's the pity.  There are a few posters on here who I home in on regarding window cleaning stuff.  Dave is one of them.  There are others too - such as Ian Lancaster who has been more of an inspiration to me than he will ever know, Ian Giles who doesn't post so much these days but when he does it's well worth reading, and believe it or not, Ewan, who does come out with the odd gem if you can be bothered to filter out the background noise.  I also take note of Matt more these days.  As my finances have got more squeezed he is always good for a read on how to save a few quid (quite a few sometimes).  And Jeff is always good for help on 12v electrics.

gewindows

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2010, 10:08:48 am »
*Ahem!*

Did you forget someone?

;D

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 10:10:34 am »
*Ahem!*

Did you forget someone?

;D

Oh yeah.  Tosh.  The ugliest pig ever to wear women's clothes.   ;D 

gewindows

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2010, 10:20:16 am »
 ;D ;D

Tosh

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010, 10:22:36 am »
 ::) >:( ;D

Ian_Giles

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2010, 12:04:03 pm »
Topic locked......by the OTHER moderator....

Reason?

Thread mutation, silly replies (Tosh) and argument is now only repeating itself.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES