0 (0%)
6000 to stupid money
10%
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

kris martin

Re: commercial / shops. what kind of ratio to sell?nr leeds
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 10:51:15 pm »
you bang on about people talking so much crap, your the one who talks so much crap if you dont like it do one...

kris martin

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:23 pm »
go start up your new forum and lets see how many follow you, it would be like my tds reading 000

Kevin R

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 10:56:57 pm »
i was doing this old guys shops for him for 4 months a few months ago, i loved it for what used to take him 3 days took me 3 hours and paid about £200 for them 3 hours and that was weekly... i dont really have whole rounds of shops but would love to have them because there soooo easy

On Shops!!!! Old mans round!!!3 hours £200  your havin one  ;D ;D ;D If you can't tell the truth why bother?

kris martin

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 10:59:45 pm »
i was doing this old guys shops for him for 4 months a few months ago, i loved it for what used to take him 3 days took me 3 hours and paid about £200 for them 3 hours and that was weekly... i dont really have whole rounds of shops but would love to have them because there soooo easy

On Shops!!!! Old mans round!!!3 hours £200  your havin one  ;D ;D ;D If you can't tell the truth why bother?
do you know what colour hair ive got, if i have false teeth.. NO!! do you think i care if you think im lying.. NO!!! and if you think this is not a possible figure you are doing something wrong especially on shops...

merson

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 11:00:20 pm »
you bang on about people talking so much crap, your the one who talks so much crap if you dont like it do one...
Sorry , who is that directed at please ?

kris martin

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 11:03:24 pm »
use your nogin...

merson

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 11:04:42 pm »
Kris , time out mate ? Offring olive branch  ;D    we all  get stresed at times  :'( Hope you are ok  ;D

kris martin

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:06 pm »
yeah im fine m8 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( really i am :'( :'( :'(

merson

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 11:07:33 pm »
Best advert I ever seen is the coka cola one !    Ok I will start . . . . . " I would like the to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony . . . . . . . anyone /

Kevin R

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:33 pm »

do you know what colour hair ive got, if i have false teeth.. NO!! do you think i care if you think im lying.. NO!!! and if you think this is not a possible figure you are doing something wrong especially on shops...

why so angry - nose grew and threw you off balance?  ;D ;D ;D

merson

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:11 pm »
You can ring me if you want ?   07892 764 854 ok ?

kris martin

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:44 pm »
not seen it m8, do you know what i was just downloading a movie and cleanitup was on the page below, my wife was watching bigbrother here with me, she said should we go to bed and watch the rest of this, i said yes but thought i would have a look at CLEANITUP see if there was anything interesting, any how bottom line i wish i would of gone to bed...

merson

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:54 pm »

Kevin R

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 11:11:49 pm »
not seen it m8, do you know what i was just downloading a movie and cleanitup was on the page below, my wife was watching bigbrother here with me, she said should we go to bed and watch the rest of this, i said yes but thought i would have a look at CLEANITUP see if there was anything interesting, any how bottom line i wish i would of gone to bed...

me too  ;)

merson

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 11:12:08 pm »
Do you you know what a furkin is ?

Kevin R

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 11:14:01 pm »

an old english measurement of volume? bit like a pint  ;)

kris martin

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 11:14:22 pm »

me too  ;)
now i cant go and watch a film in bed because big brother has finished the tv will be off and she will not want it on...

cvdewsbury

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 11:15:42 pm »

merton .... good name for yr new forumn

IAMAFURKINCRANK.CO.UK ;D ;D

Kevin R

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 11:15:48 pm »

me too  ;)
now i cant go and watch a film in bed because big brother has finished the tv will be off and she will not want it on...

wimmin eh  :-\