Sir Squeaky

Re: What impressed at the nec.
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 08:25:00 pm »
Blimey! :P

Paul Coleman

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 08:32:01 pm »
What actually made you want one. For me it was the tucker poles and brushes, they just felt quality and made evrything else feel cheap.

What stood out to you? (apart from lack of window cleaning stands). :)

I came very close to getting a Tucker pole.  I was nearly there when I took a look at the jets.  I asked what other sizes they were available in and they weren't.  I'm sure the jets of that size would cause a drought order all on their own.  I didn't make the purchase purely due to the jets.  Pity, because it was a lovely pole and brush.

The thing that did stand out for me was the trolley at the Window Cleaning Warehouse stand.  Small footprint (about 25" square). Microbore hose. 1 x 25 litre container with DI next to it or 2 x 25 litre containers side by side and dispense with DI (can switch it around easily as required).  Varistream pump pre set up to bypass pressure switch.  Pole holder (perhaps only suitable for small poles?).  Easy access to remove/change battery. It was pricey for a trolley at £850 but it does seem to have everything I personally would want from a trolley system.

I am interested in reading your comments in regards of the WFP trolley system  by the window cleaning warehouse in reference to the design and easily removable battery system.
I personally have designed and manufactured the Pureease trolley system just over a year ago which has been seen and purchased by WCW. I would be happy to discuss my design which I feel meets the needs of todays window cleaner's business in respect of moving over to ladder free work. I would be interested in finding out more about the WCW System and how close it comes to my original design!!!!??
 For further reference go to www.alwindowsystems. co.uk . which  provides  a trolley for 575.00

The trolley system shown in your website picture is very different from what I saw at the show.  Although the WCW one is a lot more expensive, it looks to have more features than yours so it would be easy for them to justify the cost.
It sounds like you have some concern that they may have "borrowed" your design. When they eventually post a picture of their trolley on their website, I'm sure you will agree with me that your concerns are unnecessary.

EasyClean

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 09:17:25 pm »
Watching Terry Burrows perform his squeegie spins!! He's fast!!

I was impressed with Puraqleen's carbon modular poles. The gooseneck can be altered to many different angles and the first/second length of their pole can also be altered to many different angles too.  It would make conservatory roof's and hard to reach windows a doddle. They also supply a well thought out trolley to house all the modular sections in. The pole is very rigid and light with easy fittings.

Ionics Gutter keeper was impressive although expensive (although expected from then). If they sold it with a longer or multiple sections of flexible 3" hose and providing it was up to the suction I would purchase one but would need evidence for myself that it was up to the job.

Finally bought a pennel clamp set for one of my Tucker poles that still has the old worm gear fittings. Tried them and they're very good!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 09:47:05 pm »
Easy,Was Pura the blue poles ? did you see the blue brush figure 8 shape that may do cills ?

EasyClean

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 09:55:16 pm »
Easy,Was Pura the blue poles ? did you see the blue brush figure 8 shape that may do cills ?
Yes Puraqleen were the blue poles. The figure 8 brush would be ideal for guttering.
I also looked at one of the pressure washing stands whio sell a brush that connects to the pressure washing lance (supplied by Northern Tools & Varistream) that is on a hinged bracket that drops down to enable high pressure washing or hinged back in place becomes a low pressure WFP brush ideal for guttering/soffitts & fascias. I will be getting one for the winter!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 03:26:11 pm »
Blimey! :P

You should have seen her for real Rog  :o.

If i was 20 years younger  ::).

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 08:35:34 am »
 ;D how do fink I felt :o ::)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

russ_clark

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 08:59:40 am »
With your Hands Tel  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alwindows

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 09:27:37 am »
thanks shiner it seemed very od to me as i was only chating to them last week . wot did u think of my trolley ???
i have spent a long time testing it and have worked with most systems now and they all have been very poor i think.
 thanks frm alan

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 10:10:56 am »
 ;D dont you fink it crossed me mind ;D :o ::) er for 3 days she is a lovely girl,
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 10:48:23 am »
;D dont you fink it crossed me mind ;D :o ::) er for 3 days she is a lovely girl,

I'm 40 now, its great being a dirty old man but you Terry must have perfected it  ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 11:06:25 am »
what a lovely pair of ......... eyes
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Paul Coleman

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 11:24:06 am »
thanks shiner it seemed very od to me as i was only chating to them last week . wot did u think of my trolley ???
i have spent a long time testing it and have worked with most systems now and they all have been very poor i think.
 thanks frm alan

Your trolley looks fine Alan.  Everybody has different requirements.  My personal requirement on a trolley system would be a hosereel, option of DI, 50 litres carrying capacity, small footprint, easily accessible battery that can be changed on the fly (I live in an upstairs flat and have no access to electricity unless indoors so I need to be able to carry a spare battery and recharge in the flat).
Other peoples requirements would be different.  It's a matter of selecting the trolley that is most suitable or making up your own if nothing out there is suitable (as you did).

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 02:09:35 pm »
 ;D well if you still got it :-\ y not you only live once,and you never know when your going up to the light,I just hope theres loads of emilys up there :o ;D
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 02:38:49 pm »
;D well if you still got it :-\ y not you only live once,and you never know when your going up to the light,I just hope theres loads of emilys up there :o ;D

I'm not going up there, i'm going down wards, SEX, DRUGS, DRINK & RAVING.  ;D ;D ;D

You wont see Emily's sitting on clouds playing harps  ;)

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 05:54:56 pm »
 ;D you are a good judge sir ;D as I did get to know her very well ::)

let me just say we will stay in touch ;D
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!