Splash & dash

Re: Windows cleaned today note
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2023, 10:51:51 pm »
Ive got an HP home printer which drinks ink, so photocopying was a much cheaper option at 5p a sheet, at 50p it might not be, , i'll have to put in a new cartridge and see how many i get.

We get 25,000 printed at a local printers costs around £450 lasts around 6-8 months they are in pads of 100 .

thats some going155 jobs a day...

Impressive

Haven’t worked it out like that but that’s only 25 jobs per day per man we do a lot more than that on estate work usually 40 houses per day per man ,on compact work .

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 11:14:47 pm »
yes ive seen the posts over £1000 each

I knock out about 1/2 what you do so based on that your doing 1.3 mil a year

fantastic biz

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 11:58:51 pm »
40 houses a day?  :o
I'd need a bigger flask!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2023, 08:40:45 am »
yes ive seen the posts over £1000 each

I knock out about 1/2 what you do so based on that your doing 1.3 mil a year

fantastic biz

Darran

But to be  fair we are primarily window cleaners you do mainly pressure washing ? So would have a lot more customers than you would need , not commenting on financial matters on here 😂😂

Always shining

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2023, 10:03:08 am »
And there you have ‘why has the forum gone quiet’! Total rubbish chatted time and again.
Who cares how many houses you do a day?
Is that what a forum is for? Same old people chatting same old booooring gibberish.
I’m not saying you don’t do 40 houses a day per man. I don’t know and I don’t care. Nobody does. I’m saying what relevance is that to anything? How does that help anyone?

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2023, 10:17:50 am »
And there you have ‘why has the forum gone quiet’! Total rubbish chatted time and again.
Is that what a forum is for? Same old people chatting same old booooring gibberish.
I’m not saying you don’t do 40 houses a day per man. I don’t know and I don’t care. Nobody does. I’m saying what relevance is that to anything? How does that help anyone?
He was asked why he needed so many windows cleaned notes, to be fair.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2023, 10:20:21 am »

It shows what can be accomplished with compact work and an efficient way of working , I found posts like this very helpful when I started off it gave me Soto aim for , but if it’s not for you that’s fine .

NBwcs

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2023, 11:10:45 am »
Going back to op, thanks for your input. A customer has helped me out short term by doing some photocopying for me but looking at bulk buying from printers, it now looks like the best option. 5p to 50p a copy for photocopting is a mental increase. It's actually 80p a copy if you don't use your own paper!

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2023, 04:36:05 pm »

Who are you to say that other window cleaners don't want to know about how many properties a day someone can clean?

It's the first thing someone says to me usually(not that it matters really as its all about prices charged and how large the property is,etc,etc) but people like to know even if its misleading...

I can clean 25 per day on compact estate work(some front only)and other days it might be 5 or 6 larger properties  but for more money but I only work 5 or 6 hours per day.

Employers usually get their employees working longer hours
price higher/work harder!

Always shining

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2023, 08:12:09 am »
Yes I know you earn loads of money for short hours yet apparently still live in a subsidised housing association flat when you could afford private rented and let someone in need of housing move into your flat. Discuss?

tom20001

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2023, 08:27:42 am »
Yes I know you earn loads of money for short hours yet apparently still live in a subsidised housing association flat when you could afford private rented and let someone in need of housing move into your flat. Discuss?

Respectfully, a couple of posts ago you were having a go about not caring about numbers people are doing per day etc but now you feel the need to comment on somebody's living arrangements. None of your business to be honest.

Personally, I like seeing what then lads are doing as it's shows what can be done and is something to aspire to and work towards. Furthermore,  some of the fellas who have mentioned turnover and houses per day etc I have found to be among the most helpful consistently to my business since I started using this forum.  I think the forum can be whatever anyone wants it to be as long as It's not offensive or abusive to anyone.  Not sure how numbers per day, turnover or ones accommodation arrangements can be any be that.

Stoots

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2023, 12:38:14 pm »

Very odd thing to say, you could let a local crackhead live in your house rent free but i bet you wont  ::)roll

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2023, 04:23:07 pm »

I'm moving into my missus 4 bed house when her daughter and boyfriend move out and buy their first house together.it could be another 6 months yet though.

Yes it's very cheap rent but social housing brings its own problems.there is a lot of neighbours with serious addictions that live around here(mainly heroin addicts,crack heads and a few active alcoholics).

Ironically it's mainly the immigrants that live here that go to work,it's the born and bred English people that are a serious drain on government resources.lots of these people have never had a job,claiming benefits all their lives and the police,ambulance and fire service are here almost weekly....
price higher/work harder!

NBwcs

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2023, 06:21:05 pm »

I'm moving into my missus 4 bed house when her daughter and boyfriend move out and buy their first house together.it could be another 6 months yet though.

Yes it's very cheap rent but social housing brings its own problems.there is a lot of neighbours with serious addictions that live around here(mainly heroin addicts,crack heads and a few active alcoholics).

Ironically it's mainly the immigrants that live here that go to work,it's the born and bred English people that are a serious drain on government resources.lots of these people have never had a job,claiming benefits all their lives and the police,ambulance and fire service are here almost weekly....

No wonder your always going away on holiday.  ;)

johnny bravo

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2023, 07:11:16 pm »
i just cut up printing paper  and write on them
date
windows   cleaned
simples