NWH

Had a call as my insurance is due soon she said to me premiums are going to be increased right across the board soon if you are going to be carrying more than 650,lol anything to squeeze more money out of us.

KS Cleaning

Had a call as my insurance is due soon she said to me premiums are going to be increased right across the board soon if you are going to be carrying more than 650,lol anything to squeeze more money out of us.
Why do you need a 650 anyway? You work on your own don’t you? Or do you? You work smart, half the amount of work for a full days pay etc, etc.
Not a lot you of what you say adds up😂

֍Winp®oClean֍

From this and previous posts Nigel...... I think your insurers stitch you up like a kipper year on year!!😁
It never ceases to amaze me just what they tell you.😬🤐
Comfortably Numb!

deeege

Tell them how hot your water is NWH, like you tell your customers. They’ll  be so impressed that they’ll insure you for free.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Splash & dash

Tell them how hot your water is NWH, like you tell your customers. They’ll  be so impressed that they’ll insure you for free.

He doesn’t carry water it’s steam 😂😂

G Griffin

It's not right across the board if you're only carrying more than 650 litres.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EandM

I've just renewed the insurance on my Ranger and it went up by £10 - after they'd agreed to knock £48 anyway.

Lee GLS

I've just renewed the insurance on my Ranger and it went up by £10 - after they'd agreed to knock £48 anyway.

Who is your insurance with

Dry Clean

AuRavelling79

I seem to recall a few years back going for quotes and one insurer (was it Arriba! Arriba/Norwich Onion?) had a price hike for anything over 500 litres.
It's a game of three halves!

KS Cleaning

I seem to recall a few years back going for quotes and one insurer (was it Arriba! Arriba/Norwich Onion?) had a price hike for anything over 500 litres.
Yes that sounds about right, I was with them for a few years with no issues, then when I tried to renew they had moved the goalposts and wouldn’t cover me as I had a 650 litre tank at the time.

NWH

My quote this year is £469

Splash & dash

My quote this year is £469

That sounds expensive , I have a 1000 ltr hot system and pole cover new for  old if stolen and I pay £355 with Alexander swan

NWH

That was the best price I got with A-Plan that’s with Agias I think she said.
Mind you I have legal cover and replacement van with system in.

NWH

Mine sounds about right then because the cost of replacement vehicle with system bumps £125 on the premium.

Rob.Hall

Yes NWH....
Sounds about right for a replacement van and legal cover.
Still good to check around however I had a deer jump out and take out my front wing.
A Plan where brill.
Got a replacement van next day while work was done on other van.

EandM

Who is your insurance with

Still with Gladiator Lee. £204 and includes carrying the tank and associated bits plus off road cover too.

Splash & dash

Mine sounds about right then because the cost of replacement vehicle with system bumps £125 on the premium.

I pay £75 extra for that  cover , so not hugely different, total price then

dazmond

i dont get why  your insurance is so cheap?.....mine is around £500-£600 per year(i pay mine in one lump sum too!)for commercial van insurance fully comp including breakdown cover,legal aid,replacement vehicle,etc and i have over 9 years no claims and im 48 yrs of age......ive never been able to get it any cheaper than £500......my van is a 17 plate connect L2 240 limited with a 500L tank and hot system.......could it be because i live in a high crime area?
price higher/work harder!

KS Cleaning

A totally pointless exercise trying to compare what you pay for your  motor insurance with others, there are simply too many variables involved.... what excess you pay, what NCB you have built up, NCB protected, legal cover, courtesy vehicle, breakdown assistance,  post code, make of vehicle, value of vehicle, how many miles you do, modifications to vehicle, how long you’ve been driving, age, claims made, where you park your vehicle, do you own another vehicle, etc etc etc.