hank jr

Had a few customers turn me away yesterday because of the virus. Hope they all don't start doing this....anyone else had the same?

simon w

None for us

Dry Clean

Iv been self isolating for the last two week so not sure what to expect when I return to work on Monday, with the amount of job loses announced today I expect to get a few.

Splash & dash

We are more busy than normal with ones wanting stuff done before lockdown comes , softwashing has gone through the roof ,I have picked up 10 jobs in the last 3 days , 4 conservatory cleans , and 6 pressure washing jobs , don’t know when or how we will get it all done 😬😬

SB Cleaning

I've had a couple of offices skip cleans that's it.
I think it depends on the sort of round you have with cancellations and skippers due to this virus.
I dont have much commercial at all and I think the  cleaners with lots of commercial will be hit the hardest, followed  by young families if they lose their jobs we will be the 1st to go.
Rounds with wealthy retired people will get way with it the most I think.

But who knows really  ???

hank jr

I've had a couple of offices skip cleans that's it.
I think it depends on the sort of round you have with cancellations and skippers due to this virus.
I dont have much commercial at all and I think the  cleaners with lots of commercial will be hit the hardest, followed  by young families if they lose their jobs we will be the 1st to go.
Rounds with wealthy retired people will get way with it the most I think.

But who knows really  ???

I have a high percentage of oldies on my round and these are the ones im waiting to cancel with with me. My first cancel was an older customer too :(

AuRavelling79

I started the week with some fear and trepidation but with one exception no one has cancelled or looked strangely at my arrival.

I know it could change soon but at the moment I am going week by week.

If there is lockdown I am mortgage free and I can get by for six months before selling the geese that lay the golden eggs.

I am very lucky but I have learned to keep a reserve for hard times.

I hope we all get through this relatively unscathed.
It's a game of three halves!

nathankaye

Following some local village hubs on facebook, I think ones are obviously concerned with the elderly but also for the local businesses. 
Therefore i think for now, the losses will be minimal
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

david mark

We are British all they is have a cup of tea

nathankaye

Or we could take this approach

https://youtu.be/QPhe2n-p-mw
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Don Kee

Following some local village hubs on facebook, I think ones are obviously concerned with the elderly but also for the local businesses. 
Therefore i think for now, the losses will be minimal

Please, please , pleeeeeeeease stop using “ones”!!!
It’’s grammatically incorrect, you’re making a singular a plural and its use is having the opposite effect that you were hoping for...YOU SOUND THE OPPOSITE OF CLEVER!!!!!

;D

Slacky

Or we could take this approach

https://youtu.be/QPhe2n-p-mw

If you listen to that crap too many times you’re only going to top yourself.

rah

Had a £750 pm  suspend on Friday, just hoping that 14 yrs means something when all this is over, specially as I've been their every boxing day since picking it up.
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

nathankaye

Just had my first one message me to cancel.  However, i only picked them up last month and thought they were messers.  Glad i charged the higher first clean price 😁
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

5 last week

1 just now from tomorrows work, lost her business  :-\  would be shocked if i dont have a few more this week if not quite a few

Oh well. Keep going

Davdon102

Had a few customers turn me away yesterday because of the virus. Hope they all don't start doing this....anyone else had the same?

windowswashed

I'm telephoning or texting to let customers know when I will be around and asking them to practise social distancing for both their and my protection. Not accepting cash payments, only online, bank transfer payments. Think I will continue for next week and call time after that as it's getting too bad for my liking. Although I have practised social distancing from others, there are far too many who aren't taking the virus situation seriously when it comes to isolation. Feel it's nearly time hoping government will bring a lockdown to the country for all our health.

Davdon102

We are British all they is have a cup of tea

Davdon102

Most weeks we have around 250 houses in our rounds. Last week we had one loyal customer ask us to put it on hold as she has just been made redundant due to the virus and her own high risk. Lots of my customers do pay online however I do have cash payers. As regards continuing to work I don’t really know how it’s going to all unfold, at the moment we will continue as like many of us we need to earn. Obviously if the Gov goes for lock down then our hand will be forced. I’ve built my work over the past twenty years and hope it doesn’t evaporate before my eyes as it’s not only myself that gets a living out of it both my sons work with me. Good luck to you all and I hope we all get through this. It would be good to see how you all get on in the following weeks as it will allow us to gauge what to do ourselves. Please keep posting your experiences.

zesty

We are more busy than normal with ones wanting stuff done before lockdown comes , softwashing has gone through the roof ,I have picked up 10 jobs in the last 3 days , 4 conservatory cleans , and 6 pressure washing jobs , don’t know when or how we will get it all done 😬😬

Unbelievable mate. I do a fair amount of softwashing, my last job was last week, since then, nothing.

Is this all coming in through the web?

My website numbers are the same as normal, but no enquiries this week at all!